Ch-1 : pay back

- Soorin was walking around the market to buy some necessary stuff for herself...there was a huge crowd in middle of market making you curious. You pushed your way in the crowd to encounter the show.. A lady around late 30s' was getting whipped in the middle of whole crowd for some reason you don't know, you pitied her...-

Soorin- Hey! What's happening here?! (Yells)(The man who was whipping the lady looked at you)(Making you scared for some reason)(The logo on his batch made you get the conclusion that he belonged to palace)

(The man who was whipping the lady looked at you)(Making you scared for some reason)
(The logo on his batch made you get the conclusion that he belonged to palace)

Man- This lady is getting punished for betraying her master! Wanna know more?! (Dark tone)

Soorin- p-plz leave her...

Man- (Raises eyebrow) Why so, miss?

Soorin- This is not how you behave with a women , Don't you have manners?

Man- What you just said , Manners? (Man went to her and grabbed her neck , choking her)

Soorin- (Gasping for oxygen) He-hey leave me..

Man- (Throws her on ground) Stay away!! (Then he grabbed that lady by arms and making her stand)

Lady- Leave me that won't happen again..

Man- (chuckles) But you deserve punishment (snaps his finger)(and that lady disappeared)

Soorin- Where did you teleported her?

Man- To the one of the white rooms of palace..

Soorin-(shocked) No..

~There are many rooms in palace but white room is famous among all of them~

~It is a room for mental torture , where in room there is nothing except plain white walls~

~ Prisoner who stays there more than 48hrs never comeback in a a stable mental state~

~They either suicide or live like a crazy person~

Soorin- How can you do that?!?

Man- Aren't you too brave to question a royal Guard?! (Scary and dark aura)

Soorin- What she even did to you?! (Loud)

Man- She was choosen as a slave in palace but she rn away after getting details about palace and gave those information to other rulers!

Soorin- Oh...(deep thoughts)

Man- And you know that you just committed a crime?

Soorin- W-what? (Shocked)

Man- disturbing an on duty guard and stopping him from doing his work , Prince won't be happy about that..

Soorin- W-what?

Man- (chuckles darkly) you will get rewarded for your bravery.... (Disappears)

Soorin- Hey hey , what do you mean?! HEY!!
(A little day she didn't know she is being watched)

~Time skip~

(It's full moon night , the night of hunters but it didn't affected her , she walked around the dark straight which is dimly lighted by moon) (she saw a scene which she didn't wanted to..)

~five people punching and kicking a single one~

(Her mind said something wrong but she wanted to help him)

(She then took a brave step)

Soorin- Hey!! Leave him!! (They looked at her , she walked closer to them) I said leave him!! (Yelled)

(Suddenly , 5 of them disappeared making you beyond shocked!)

(Then the boy who was getting beaten spoke)

Boy- Thank you, miss.. ( She was looking at him)

-He stood up from the ground-
-Then what happened next made her more shocked than already she was-

(His all cuts and wounds started healing in a fast speed)
(Then she realised she fucked up)

Boy- (coming closer) Let me 'pay back' to you..
(Then she noticed his eyes glowing red and fangs growing bigger)

Soorin- S-stay away from me! Who are you? (Stepping back until her back hit the wall of alley)

Boy- (Smirks) Vampire..(drops his face in the Crook of her neck)(she froze)(he slowly started inserting his fangs in her neck skin)(sucking her blood)

Soorin- (hisses and slowly black outs)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank-you!💕

Word Count:- 613