ch-2 : Property

...

( Then she woke up in an unknown room)
(The room was lit with red lights and red/black furniture)

( Then she woke up in an unknown room)(The room was lit with red lights and red/black furniture)

(She felt her head spinning)

Soorin- Ahh..(She found herself lying on couch)(she starts panicking)

???- Calm down , stop panicking you're all ok..
(She saw the same vampire who bit her)

Soorin- Where did you took me?! Who the hell are you?!

???- Jungkook , Jeon Jungkook..

Soorin- W-what?

Jungkook- and you're in my room , now come with me..
( He held her hand and took her to a different corner of the same room )( there were Two large mirror)

Jk- Look in the right one..

(She looked in the right mirror and saw herself)
(Messy hairs , bloodshot eyes and pale face)

Jk-Now look in the left one..

(She looked but saw nothing)

Soorin- hm? (Confused)

Jk- (chuckles darkly) Oh , sweetheart , the Right one is the only mirror in which immortals can see themselves and left one is the normal one..

Soorin- Does that means..

Jk- You're not human anymore..

Soorin- NO!! you can't do that!!( Sobs)

Jk- (hugs her and drops his face in the Crook of her neck) Welcome to my world sweetheart..(she felt him licking her neck before biting and entertaining his fangs)

Soorin- (Tears) Why you did that , Wangja..

Jk- You're too good to live as human..(he said after pulling back his fangs out of her skin and licking off the blood from his lips)

Soorin- (Looking at him with glossy eyes)

Jk- (sighs) Soon you'll be used to it (cups her face ) You'll be Ok..(caressing her cheeks) you're mine now..My property.. Understood?

Soorin- (Nods lightly feeling dizzy)

Jk- Words sweetheart..

Soorin- Yes , Wangja..

Jk- hmm..(hugs her and rubs the biting mark , making the mark disappear by magic)

Soorin- (hugs him back falling asleep)

Jk- (picks her up in bridal style) my property..( kisses her forehead before laying her on bed)

~He left the room~

~This is how She got trapped in his world forever ♾️~

*The royal guard was jk himself as he wanted to Trap the first person who would protest his actions*

(Next day when she woke up)

Soorin- Where I am? (Rubs her eyes and yawns)(Realisation hits!) (Felt an arm around her waist ) (turns around)

Jk- Sleep..(in deep husky voice)

Soorin- Leave me..

Jk- I told you there's no way out.. you're mine now..(pulls her by waist making her collide with his bare chest)

Soorin- It's morning already (pushes him making some distance between them)

Jk- uhh , I'm vampire , my morning is night and night is morning !

Soorin- But , what about me? What I am?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter I know... sori😐

Thank you💕