Ch-4 : Make a choice

Taehyung- What are we gonna do with her?

Seokjin- THINK!!

Yoongi- It wouldn't have been complicated if kook didn't made her immortal..

(Okay, whenever any of them bring a human too palace they kill them in some days as human our dangerous to them but Soorin is a different case as Jungkook made her immortal)

Jungkook- I know I shouldn't have made a human , immortal but trust me she is different...

Namjoon- we can see that..

Hoseok- we need to keep her under our shoes or she'll learn to fly..

Others- (Nods)

Jimin- We'll see what happens next..

Namjoon- Let's go to Court room..

(And they left for courtroom)

~Other side~

(Haewon has told all the rules and the works she has to do cuz she's practically a maid or....not?😏)

*Soorin's POV*

She's told to wipe all those huge ass windows of the whole ass palace...-_-)(poor her)

(She stood up on a little stool as the window was a bit high..She had soap water in one hand and wiper in another)

(She was peacefully wiping windows when she suddenly felt a pair of hands on her hips, she flinched badly and turned around to face the person)

(She got too shocked that she accidentally sprayed the soap water on his face)

(He hissed and backed away from her while rubbing his eyes)

???- You bitch!! ( He pulled her by wrist and yanked her on floor)

Soorin- I-im really sorry , Jeonha!!

???- you need a good lesson about how to keep your hands in control..(glares)(his eyes flew forest green)

Soorin- I'm really sorry J-jeonha..

Namjoon- (Smirks devilishly) Let's give you a tour of the RED ROOM..

{Red room is most feared room in palace , it is said that there is no weapon of world which is not in that room}

Soorin- (that word only made her freak out) N-no..

Namjoon- (Smirks) Too late , darling..
(He started dragging her towards the red room..)

~Red Room looks more horrible than She thought it would be.... There was a in the queen sized bed laying middle of the the only source of light was the red and yellow glass lights placed at a fixed distance from eachother~

(Door closed by itself with a creepy sound..)

Namjoon- as this is your first mistake I'll give you some discount...you have to choose , come on lay on the bed..

Soorin- (didn't even moved a single muscle)

Namjoon- Lay on the bed!!

Soorin- (flinches) p-plz

Namjoon- you want me to help you in laying down?(Smirks)

Soorin- (silently lays down on the bed)

Namjoon- I thought you were brave , but you're Submissive..

Soorin- I still love my life..

Namjoon- good choice..(grabs a leather handcuff)

Soorin- (praying for her life)

(He tied her hands to the head board of the bed)

Namjoon- Now , I want you to make a choice...Either you let me do whatever I want to do for 20mins or let me leash you 5 times with me expensive leather belt..(Smirks) make a choice honey..

(Smirks) make a choice honey

(The belt↑...in case you're curious 🌚🌚)

Soorin- "god save me"

Namjoon- I can't read mind but I can read your face.. And by the face your making I can say you're praying to God..

Soorin- (joonshook)

Namjoon- but you forgot , God is my bro..(referring to yoongi) and he'll be on my side..

Soorin - W-what will you do if I choose the first one?

Namjoon- (he hovered over her) you won't be able to imagine..

(His face was dangerously close to her , His eyes were glowing Forest green & that tempting smirk never left his face...)

Soorin- (Tries to by create some distance by pushing her head more deep inside Pillow) I'll go with second one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye bye...!!