𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆

Year 2103, in a post-capitalist world, it has now been established a new society based on permaculture, agriculture, self-production, and plant care. There's no money trade but barter. Outside the Community Oases, which are large expanses of semi-urban settlements in which people live in self-sufficiency, it does persist a small reality of former capitalists. They are closed in small reserves built by themselves with reinforced concrete walls.

The United Nations for the Climate Organization (UNC) has just declared oil illegal worldwide, and some young ex-capitalists have been in total revolt for a couple of weeks.

In one Community Oasis, extended in a valley between a beach on one side and a forest with a torrent on the other, a family of 5 is in the middle of a little drama.

Arlo Hopefield, an accountant of goods and seeds at the Sleeping Parks, is cropping tomatoes in the garden after work. His wife, Sylvia, obstetrician and midwife, listens to a confession of her daughter Zephyra while cooking fruit preserves.

Her daughter's words truly upset her, and the kid runs away angered.

The youngest daughter, Clover, is napping in the living room, while the older brother Trevor helps his father in the garden.