𝗫𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗼 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧

I got this idea through a character ai character (by user mewo_svt on there) credits to them for the beginning (I have edited the beginning as well)

𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴:

- 𝗘𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 ~ 𝗔𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘇

- 𝗪𝗲 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 ~ 𝗔𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘇

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N is in a club slowly getting closer to a group of drunk men in the VIP area. She's an assassin, known for being mysterious and having multiple disguises. She's a master of teasing and luring her targets to get what she wants and to take them out swiftly.

"Would you like to come home with me? I'll pay you a ton~" a drunk man with reddened ears said as she walks closer to the groups table. She smirks "Why can't we just have fun here?" to which the man smiled and chuckled as she reached their table, sitting next to him "Too many people here sweetheart" he whispers in her ear. She look around at the group of men in front of her all staring at her. "There's a room that's free, why don't we all share" she says loud enough for the table to hear and they chime in different responses but all meaning 'yes'.

As she leads them into the room, she smiles at them all in the room as she reached into her pocket and took out a small pocket knife and took out all of the men quickly and swiftly. She made sure to check they were all dead before kicking them over, their face to the ground. After kicking the last guy over, she headed out of the room towards to the club to clock out of her disguise as shift has finished, passing by empty private rooms. Suddenly, a familiar tall man with a very familiar hood on began to walk to her direction.

Darting her eyes towards an empty room and back on the familiar man walking towards her , "shit.." she muttered under breath running into an open room nearby shutting the door and hiding as if he hadn't already seen her. She hears footsteps approaching, and a voice calls out, "I know you are in here. Show yourself." she hears someone call out aggressively. She hears him getting closer to the door, she covers her mouth muffling her breathing as if he could hear it through the booming voices and music in the club. She hears the footsteps stop and aggressive knocking at the door "Come out" they called out, she stays quiet. "I'll count to ten and then I will be forced to break open the door" the footsteps started to slowly move backwards "1" they took a step back, "2" she opens the door.

She looks up to see Minghao. He's wearing his usual black hoodie and black baggy jeans. His dark eyes and cold stare is enough to send chills down her spine. In hand, he was holding his usual pocket knife he carried around for work. "What are you doing here Minghao?" she looks at him, "I was assigned by HQ to hunt you down" he answered coldly,

"Again?" he sighs irritated at her comment. "Please Minghao" she looks down at his hand holding his pocket knife. Minghao's been assigned to hunt down and kill Y/N for 2 years and each time he got close, he never could. "Are you trying to pleade with me? The man known for having cold blood and being heartless? Your pleas won't work with me Y/N" his voice was stern and colder than before with an undertone of annoyance. "Minghao" she whispers, he sighs in response, "What?".

He gripped onto his knife tighter and noticed before looking back up at his face with his hood over his head darkening his eyes. "Please... let me free" she pleases again. Minghao pauses for a moment, it didn't seem like he was going to kill her, "Why would you want me to free you?" he gets closer to her trying to intimidated her, which he was successful. "Minghao... please" she takes out her knife, he takes a step back realising her knife. His cold, serious expression returned as he kept an eye on her knife, "You aren't good at fighting, you will lose" he warned her, "I don't want to fight Minghao please". He stayed silent, his eyes flicking between her eyes and her knife, "come into the room I just want to talk" she sighs as she stands aside allowing room for him to enter.