7.Back Home

Shirabu:you're gonna have to carry me back home cause I'n not letting go.

*Semi laughed at the comment, but then immediately nodded his head in response to it. He didn't even mind having to carry his beloved back home at all....if he had to walk all night with him clinging to him for all he cared....he would do it. As long as his beloved was there by his side, he didn't mind having to carry his weight...he was just happy to finally be able to show his love more freely. So he responded quickly with...*

"Guess I have to then, since you're not letting go...."

*Semi then picks his beloved up in his arms and walks back toward his car. The way he's cradling Shirabu close to his body and holding him tightly feels incredibly...natural...to Semi. It feels right...it feels proper....and it makes him feel extremely happy to be able to carry his beloved in this way....*

*Semi finally reaches his car after having to carry his beloved in his arms for a while. Semi opens the door for his beloved, and gently places him in the passenger side of the car. Even though the distance between his and Shirabu's home wasn't that far, Semi still got into the car himself to get them home safer. Now, all that was left of the day was the long car ride they would share together, now carrying an immense sense of happiness....*

*The entire car ride felt very special, like time was stopping and letting their happiness sink in.....Semi kept a gentle grip on the road as he drove...his eyes glued ahead...when really, his mind was all over the place. Shirabu's presence by his side was now something that Semi's gotten used to...but he still couldn't quite wrap his head around it. They were free to love one another now....and it felt amazing....*

*soon they go to semi's house*

*The car ride comes to an end as Semi parks the car outside of his house. He opens the passenger side door to allow his beloved to get out, and then heads on out himself. He then reaches for his beloved's hand and pulls him beside him as they walk up to his house...*