Lunch

A/N

Tell a friend to tell a friend...she's BAAACKKKKK!

Ok anygays-

How y'all doing? Horrible? Oh my god, saaaæmmmmeee✨✨✨

...

Bruh🤦‍♀️

Alright, back to the matter at hand. Practically in this one, 2 weeks after JC's encounter with LXN, it's lunch time and JC is going with WWX and NHS for lunch like every other day, but he gets a special request👀

Enjoy!

~Felix

————————————————————————————————————

Jiang Cheng is staring. 

Okay he knows it's wrong, but he really can't help it. With the sight in front of him, nobody would resist staring.

It had been about 13 days since his last encounter with (his bbg) the older Lan. They saw each other in class or randomly along corridors or gardens, and maybe said hello once or twice, but nothing real special(not that he considered a meeting with him special or anything)(DeNile is a river in Egypt-).

Today was like every other. He woke up to the incessant shouting of Wei Wuxian, screamed at him for a bit, got ready, had breakfast, met with his Jie, and went for the morning classes.

Once those were over, and it was lunch time, he had gotten ready to eat with his brother and Nie Huisang as usual. But, well, things didn't really go as planned.

"-and then he had the audacity to tell me I was in the wrong! Like, okay fine, I was out after the curfew, and fine, maybe I had alcohol. But you could've just let me off with a warning or something! I mean, he really didn't have to chase after me like a goose!"

Wei  Wuxian, as usual, was blabbering on about his conflicts with a certain Lan. Nie Huisang walked alongside him, nodding his head and listening intently, adding his own little thoughts here and there. Jiang Cheng couldn't help but roll his eyes. Exactly what was so interesting in Wei Wuxian's whining? He couldn't decipher it.

They reached their preferred lunch seats when a young Lan boy, seemingly a few years older than Wei Wuxian, walked up to them.

"Young Master Jiang? Your presence is requested."

Jiang Cheng looked up in surprise. Had he done something wrong? 

"By...who?"

"Zewu-jun requests you have lunch with him. Please follow me if you wish to."

Jiang Cheng's eyes widened. A heat started creeping up his neck. Zewu-jun? Wanted to eat lunch with him? With him? He looked back at both Wei Wuxian and Nie Huisang. 

Wei Wuxian raised an eyebrow. 

"Why does the Second Jade of Lan want to eat lunch with you?" Nie Huisang asked. Jiang Cheng simply shook his head and replied in a low voice, eyes averted, "I don't know..."

"Well, see you later then, Cheng Cheng," Wei Wuxian winked at him and sat down, "Have fuuun~" 

Nie Huisang snickered. Red in the face, Jiang Cheng turned around and followed to boy out of the cafeteria.

"Why does Zewu-jun want to have lunch with me?" Jiang Cheng asked the young boy.

"Apologies, Young Master Jiang, but I haven't a clue. He's quite particular about his privacy. Perhaps he enjoys your company."