PROLOGUE

45 Ivy Court, Rosewood Gardens,
Brookfield, BS4 8TY, London.

It has been 10 years till today and that thing changes everything,my life and I are on top of the list

I may have survived through it but that didn't help me to get rid of my memories, the memories which still haunt me weren't memories supposed to be pretty & beautiful but why mine aren't the same. I don't have those pretty memories where I will sit and remember holding a cup of coffee and smile.When my memories show up in front of it Actually it haunts every part of me, everyday, or I should say every moment.

Never I thought that being so nice can bring me in this state.Everytime I look at God the only thing that comes in my mind for him is Was believing in love a mistake? Wasn't it a beautiful thing that's what I knew that's what I read and I thought but not anymore because the place I am standing is because you wished for me and from now what I do is because of you.

I didn't want all this for me I wanted a family,my family to be with me & I wanted to stay with them happily and loved just like we were till my dad got into that accident and that is when the games had started to play with me but now I am back for my reparation I won't leave them now so easily.

-Elvira

As I completed writing I closed my diary and stood from the chair and went towards the balcony standing there it was night and the city was shining brightly as the lights twinkled from the buildings. The moon hid behind the clouds but that didn't stop its glow from coming out from behind the dark clouds.

Apart from everything the city was mean or I could say the individual stayed there were cruel not to say I was also a part of them actually I am cause this is how it works over here being cruel, unkind just to think about yourself,get the work done and kick out the person's you should be grateful at and live with money the truth is living in this world means you should have money cause money can do everything, it can get you anything.

Well it wasn't all a lie staring into the sky with lights of the glooming city I could only see one thing for me in me. There may be a ray of light in the dark night sky though it was all fancy but that didn't matter what mattered is their was but where I am standing or I am in their in no light not even a little the darkness consumed my surroundings and myself. Ohhh whom am I kidding? I myself pushed my soul into this darkness until it consumed me until I was fully engulfed by darkness.

Like my slow and steady breaths I went back to the room looking at the moon which have come to view as the dark clouds have moved from it I stepped inside the room.It was dark all black..my interior it was black themed with light grey and Red. I liked it walking towards my closet I opened the door and went near the locker...hidden locker behind my clothes closet. I opened it and it had nothing inside for others but for me it was Treasured there were just 2 frames and some documents.

I took out a frame it holded a picture a picture of my family my mum, dad & my little sister. How happy we looked smiling, celebrating with the joyful giggles which still rings in my ear and how lovingly we stayed. The memories the moments we lived and then suddenly the memory which ruined everything the laughter, the giggles everything.... everything got destroyed and He destroyed it.

He ruined everything...my life, my family, my dreams, my dignity, my body...everything. He destroyed it because for him it was all a lie, a game, a way to control his thirst. He wasn't just a man everybody thought of him... thought ohh think of him still now but no he isn't that he is a person with not only one but millions of skin no one knows how and when he loses one of it.

If you go through his background you will not find any deeds of him he has his profile clean always and if someone digs deep about him then also nothing happens because he doesn't let anything happen he never leaves anything behind him not even the person may it be an enemy or his own father..yess he killed his own dad.
Now you would think how do I know about it cause I digged up about him to deep that he didn't got to know or I didn't let him to know.

The only great mistake he had done in his life is to leave me alive or I should say he have done everything to kill me but at last what he didn't is to check that I was dead or not and that mistake will set his world upside down with a last look on the picture I keep it back inside the locker and take the another frame. It holds the picture of both of us in which his face was marked with black ink. I did that with his picture and destroyed it as I will destroy his life too.

I kept both the frames back in the locker as I locked it then I stepped out of my closet after changing into some gym clothes.I went downstairs at the hall to some exercise.

While walking on the trademill my phone rang and I looked at the caller id it was my informer who worked for me. I picked up the call and the voice from that side came"Hello Elvira I have collected all the information about the person you asked me.I have mailed all the info" as he completed I said"Ok" and hanged up the call.

After getting fresh I picked up my laptop and connected it with the beamer started. I checked my mail as I opened the mail I wanted a picture flashed up on the beamer.

Brandon Gilbert the picture states Roberto Gilbert's younger brother Owner of Rose Publications and what's the most important detail about him that he is the weakness of Roberto Gilbert but the fun part Brandon hates his elder brother he hates him but for what does he hate him so much? What could be the reason behind this? Whatever the reason would be but it will give me a great benefit in my revenge to destroy Roberto I thought as I throwed the dart at the dart board which holds his photo.

"Will soon meet you Mr. Brandon" with a smirk on my face.

✯_⁠_⁠__⁠_✯_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠✯_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✯_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✯

How's it guys?
Did you liked Elvira.
Cheers to her revenge.
Hit the like and comment.