fall in love with sister's hisband-3

Taehyung : what bunny.... She is the one who try  to touch me.

Jungkook : and you let her huh

Taehuung : bunny no...... Calm down (he sat on the bed while putting his hands on the bed)

Jungkook climbed on the bed and sat on his lap to make other's eyes went wide . jungkook start to kiss his neck little bit roughly. Taehyung moaned feeling other's lips and teeth on his skin. He tighten his grip on the bedsheet. Jungkook pulled and torn his shirt and trailed his kiss down. Taehyung gritted his teeth in the new sensation on his body. He grabbed others waist tightly and flip their position and pinned jungkook on to the bed while breathing heavily. Jungkook looked at him with his hooded eyes. His chest moved up and down in a certain rhythm.

Taehyung : baby bunny... Do you have any idea what you are asking for ...huh!!?.

Jungkook : give your self to me hyung and take me. Make me your and show me that you are belongs to me......only me.

With that he grabbed other's nape and smashed his lips with other's for a heated kiss. Taehyung fell above jungkook and he kissed him back. They two kissed hungrily and aggressively. Their moments heated and taehyung dive his lips doen  to other's neck while Caresses other's body with his finger tips. Jungkook moaned loudly under taehyung.

Jungkook : mmmm... Ahhhhhh.... Hyung... Don't bite...

Taehyung : let me have you bunny the way i want....

Passing time their clothes were scattered all around the room.

On the other side jennie was  fuming in anger and she grabbed the wine bottle and drink it one go and clear her way towards jungkook's room. She lift her hand to bang the door but she stoped  when she heard the moaning sounds from inside. She put her ear close to the  door.

Taehyung : ahh..... Bunny you are too good.... You are doing nice baby...

Jungkook : mmmm.... Hyungieeee.....

She  gritted her teeth and bang on the door loudly.  Taehyung stoped his work for a moment but again he thrusted hardly on jungkook who is screaming his name in pain and pleassure.

Jungkook : ahhh..... Hyung slow down.....

She bang on  the door very loudly and left from there. She grabbed her car key and drove away while their dailing a  number.

*******

The next morning jungkook opened his eyes with  groaning slightly when he felt movement inside him. He looked at  taehyung with his half closed eyes. A shy smile formed in his lips.

Taehyung : awww... How cute... Now my bold bunny is shy shy huh....

Jungkook whined under him slowly it turns to moans.

******

A Few days passed like that.  taehyung become a total  pervert and horney either our bunny was  not less. They were living in their own world and the other hand jennie was trying  her best to seduce taehyung and seperate them. Now,  most of the time she is present in the house. But her ears were cursed with their sinful moans and groans.

******

Taehyung and jungkook are in  their own world kissing hungrily in taehyung's room.  jennie rushed towards the room and pushed  open the door. She walked  towards them and push taehyung away  from jungkook and she grabbed his   hair harshly.

Jennie : you dirty bitch.. How dare you..... Are you this much needy for seducing your  own brother- in-law.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and sneered at of her. And  pushed her from him.