Chapter 4

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, and Avatar: The Last Airbender belongs to Nickelodeon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

This fanfic is an Alternate Universe (AU)

Explanations will appear as the chapters progress.

Some explanations are in this chapter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++

Percy's POV

Have you ever been in a situation where you can't explain what's going on?, something like your parents find you in bed with a girl and all you do is sit still...

In my case it already happened to me once, not with a girl of course, I'm not lucky enough for a millionaire girl to go out with the fire lord's pet. That time I was around six years old, it hadn't been long since my father adopted me and it was the first time I was inside the palace, my father introduced me to the whole court-martial, mentioning that he found me near the battlefield, with only a small blanket that covered me from the cold in the winter, I remember Ozai being a little very upset by my father's decision, so he took me to the room next to the council room and went back inside to continue arguing with his younger brother.

 That time I was around six years old, it hadn't been long since my father adopted me and it was the first time I was inside the palace, my father introduced me to the whole court-martial, mentioning that he found me near the battlefield, with onl...

I remember having a very vague memory of me walking through the entire room and just to clarify, the entire Fire Nation royal family have paintings of themselves in each of the rooms, with the sole aim of reminding themselves and how important they were...

Anyway, as I continued walking I thought I saw a woman staring right in front of me, which scared me to death, since she looked exactly like a ghost, you know, pale or rather she was transparent, you could only see her from the waist up and as if that were not enough she was floating, she slowly approached me as she tried to utter a word or at least that's what it seemed, a few momentos later she succeeded.

"Percy... you're special and I'll always love you... live"

I don't know what shocked me more, the fact that a ghost was talking to me or that her words didn't make any sense, I was scared or rather terrified I tried to back away and when I took a step backwards I hit a fire bracer which was there to provide illumination to the place, and i didn't just collide with it, when this happened it turns out that I pushed it hard enough to throw it to the floor, but it didn't end there, NO! , the damn thing rolled slowly until it ended up just below a painting of three meters high by two meters long of Ozai himself, I understand that it cost him a fortune and it took him a whole year to do it, Seconds later the entire painting was on fire.