11. Reena

It was a dark and dusty place and my body was tied up

It was a dark and dusty place and my body was tied up. It was after five minutes I realized that it was dark because I was blind folded. My mouth was covered so I thought if screaming for help but I was so scared and my anxiety was at peak that I couldn't utter a single word. I just kept crying and praying for a miracle.

My blind fold was removed and I could see four men who seemed like bodyguards.

I asked for water and demanded to free my hands but instead they helped me to drink it.

"Who are you and why am I here?" I asked angrily.

"Don't ask questions!"

"Why?"

No answer-

"Why am I here?" I shouted loudly.

"Because our boss wanted you here."

"Who is your boss?"

"Can't reveal the name... But he is the biggest business rival of your family."

"I still don't understand why I am here."

He took a chair and sat in front of me.

"It's pretty simple... Your brother has been taking up all the recent projects and left nothing for our boss so he is angry now. And to be honest he does crazy things when he is angry. So he asked to kidnap you and force your brother to give up on the projects, he is not going to hurt you but."

"Shame on your boss, using a women in his dirty business politics. Now you know why my brother has all the deal and your boss don't because he don't use woman in this business politics. Apne boss se kaho jake chudiya pehne. (Tell your boss to wear bangles)" I said with proud.

"Be careful with your words or else you won't be alive anymore."

"You think I am afraid to die? Bohot dekhe hai tum jaise. (I have seen many like you) "

He was angry by now and I could tell it by the nerves popping out on his forehead.

He stood up and held my face tight and squeezed it hard to bring tears in my eyes.

"Leave me you asshole." I said struggling.

"Shut up-" He was about to say something but got interrupted by some background noise.

"Go check who is it." He told the other bodyguard.

Before he could threaten me further, the guy who went to check at the back came flying back again and fell in front of me. He was badly injured and his body seemed like he was beaten up by a wild animal.

"Kon hai reh? (Who is it?) " He shouted with his trembling voice.

In short uski fhat ke chaar hogyi thi.