The lightning man [94]

Back to the present Kenzo was seen looking at a certain blond haired man,all around the man Kenzo could see a pool of just bodies,they seemed fresh as if he just had killed them which woudlnt really be to unlikely considering the scent of blood was heavy in the air.

As soon the man saw him though,the man ran toward him before throwing a punch that Kenzo blocked as if it was nothing before just tossing the man away saying.

"I am guessing you are one of those reincarnated players"

"And what is to you"The man replied to which Kenzo just replied

"What is your name"

"Hajime Kashimo" Was all Kenzo got before the man rushed toward him at full speed and started to attack him to which Kenzo dodged all of his hits because he could tell something was wrong.

He could tell the fact that the more contact he made with the man the more negative charge was put on him and the man seem to have some positive charges on him so it didnt take a genius to figure out that if the man build up enough charges then this man could basically called out a sure hit that Kenzo wouldnt be able to dodge as the man would serve as point A and he would be point B.

He will be like a magnet to the lighning,basically begging it to hit him.

Kenzo sighed inwardly, unimpressed by the man's skills. With a dismissive look, he uttered, "Frankly, you are not worth my time. I might as well test Mahito on you."

From Kenzo's shadow, Mahito emerged, his black skin sprinkled with purple hues. Kenzo challenged him with a nonchalant command, "Mahito, let's see what you got."

Grinning, Mahito turned his attention to the annoyed Hajime Kashimo. The man's irritation at not being taken seriously fueled his anger. Determined to prove himself, Hajime abandoned words and charged at Mahito, launching a relentless assault.

However, Mahito, with an air of sadistic glee, awaited the man's attacks. His grin widened as he prepared to unleash his own cursed techniques on the assailant. The atmosphere crackled with tension as the battle unfolded, the outcome uncertain in the face of the unpredictable Mahito and the wrathful determination of Hajime Kashimo.

As the battle unfolded, the man, Hajime Kashimo, displayed a surprising level of skill, overwhelming Mahito with a relentless barrage of attacks. It seemed like Kenzo's decision to test Mahito against this opponent might backfire.

However, the tide of the battle abruptly shifted. As Mahito's hands landed on the man's side, there was a sudden surge of energy. It felt as if the very essence of Hajime's soul was being transfigured. Sensing the imminent danger, Hajime swiftly leaped away from Mahito's reach.

Mahito, who had been moments away from victory, now looked disappointed, resembling a child who had just lost a coveted prize. With a sigh, he muttered, "Oh, man... he got away. I'll just get him next time."

The abrupt turn of events left the battlefield charged with an air of uncertainty, and Hajime, having narrowly escaped Mahito's grasp, took a defensive stance, preparing for the next exchange in this unpredictable confrontation.

Kashimo scrutinized Mahito, analyzing the situation carefully. Physically, he held the upper hand – superior strength, damage potential, and hand-to-hand combat skills. In a close-quarter confrontation, Kashimo was confident in his ability to prevail. However, Mahito's peculiar ability to transfigure souls presented a significant threat. The realization dawned on Kashimo that staying in close proximity to Mahito might lead to adverse effects on his own soul.

A tactical assessment played out in Kashimo's mind. He weighed the advantages of his physical prowess against the potential dangers of Mahito's cursed technique.

In a moment of contemplation, Kashimo considered playing it safe, acknowledging the potential dangers of Mahito's abilities. However, a sudden shift in his mindset overtook him. Dismissing the notion of caution, Kashimo declared, "Nah, this is how the weak think. I will face it head-on." As those defiant words left his mouth, a surge of electricity emanated from his body, and his demeanor shifted into a pumped-up and determined state.

"So he's a battle junkie too," Kenzo observed from the sidelines as he watched Kashimo prepare for the impending fight against Mahito.

In the midst of the clash, Kenzo observed the dynamic battle unfolding. Kashimo charged at Mahito with unyielding determination, both combatants engaging in a fierce exchange. Meanwhile, Mahito showcased the versatility of his cursed technique, transfiguring his own soul to alter the shape of his body. His strategy was adaptive and cunning – when speed was needed, he transformed his leg into that of a horse; when strength was required, he sculpted more muscle; and when facing an incoming strike, he made his body as flexible as rubber.

"This feels so great," Mahito exclaimed with an exhilarating expression on his face. Empowered by the augmentation of his abilities through Kenzo's control, Mahito felt stronger than he ever did when he was alive. The possibilities seemed endless, and a surge of newfound excitement coursed through him.

In a moment of unleashed creativity, Mahito decided to explore capabilities he never had in his previous existence. Placing his palm on the floor, a sudden upheaval occurred. A massive earth spike erupted, hurtling towards Kashimo, who managed to block the attack just in time.

Mahito's grin widened, reveling in the exhilaration of his enhanced powers. The ability to transfigure anything at will, a newfound freedom granted by his transformation into a shadow soldier under Kenzo's command, brought a sense of joy and amusement.

Kashimo, undeterred by the escalating threats around him, absorbed the intensity of the battle. A wild grin crossed his face as he embraced the challenge. The thrill of the fight fueled his adrenaline, and his eyes gleamed with excitement. In a display of sheer battle junkie attitude, he surged forward, launching a relentless assault on Mahito.

Each punch and kick resonated with unrestrained enthusiasm, echoing his fervor for the clash. Kashimo reveled in the unpredictability of the fight, meeting Mahito's transfiguring techniques with an audacious and unyielding assault of his own.

As Mahito continued to alter the battlefield with his cursed abilities, Kashimo adapted and evolved his combat style, showing no signs of hesitation. His battle junky spirit shone through, relishing the exhilaration of the fight and the endless possibilities that unfolded in the midst of the confrontation.

With a triumphant grin, Kashimo landed another punch on Mahito. As he pulled away, he flashed a confident smile and taunted, "Let's see you handle that." In an instant, lightning seemed to materialize from his hands, hurtling toward Mahito. However, the peculiar nature of Mahito's transfiguration abilities came into play.

Kashimo had strategically placed a positive charge on Mahito, turning the lightning into a magnetic force that seemed irresistibly drawn to him. Yet, just as the lightning was about to strike, Mahito swiftly transfigured that portion of his body into rubber. The lightning, expecting a solid impact, instead encountered the elasticity of rubber, causing minimal damage.