Sandai {98}

Kenzo appeared beside Mahito, and upon seeing Kenzo, Mahito broke into a childlike grin. "I did great, right?"

"You did alright," Kenzo replied, his demeanor cool and collected. Mahito's childlike excitement, however, seemed to amuse him. Kenzo directed his attention to Kashimo's lifeless body, instructing Mahito, "Heal him and ensure he becomes a civilian. I need to safely remove him from this game without causing him unnecessary suffering."

Mahito nodded enthusiastically, a wide grin plastered on his face. Following Kenzo's command, Mahito set to work, tending to Kashimo's injuries and altering his state to that of a civilian. Meanwhile, Kenzo gazed at Kashimo's lifeless form and then, with a command, uttered, "Arise."

A surge of blue and purple energy emanated from Kashimo's body, and he materialized as a shadow soldier. As Kashimo stood before Kenzo, the latter noticed something intriguing—Kashimo had held back during the battle with Mahito. It seemed he had reserved the full extent of his curse technique, saving it for a confrontation with Sukuna. Kenzo couldn't help but find it a missed opportunity.

Kenzo glanced at Kashimo before uttering the command, "Return." In response, Kashimo transformed back into his shadow form. Kenzo then turned his attention to Mahito, who had successfully carried out his instructions. After a few moments, Mahito stood up, a grin stretching across his face. "Did it."

Kenzo nodded in acknowledgment before instructing, "Return." Mahito, still smiling, returned to Kenzo's shadow. Following this, Kenzo summoned a sufficiently strong shadow soldier and addressed it, "I trust you to make sure that person leaves here safely."

"Yes, my liege," the shadow soldier responded with a bow, seizing the unconscious body of the person and teleporting away.

Kenzo, with a determined expression, cracked his knuckles and declared, "Let's go to Sendai and evolve him further." In an instant, he disappeared from his current location and reappeared in the Sendai Colony. The journey to enhance his shadow soldiers continued.

As Kenzo appeared in Sendai, he sensed Yuta's energy engaged in a battle against large cockroaches. Upon reaching Yuta, who had just dispatched the creatures effortlessly, Kenzo inquired about his well-being.

"You alright?" Kenzo asked, to which Yuta responded, "I am fine."

Kenzo then directed Yuta to ensure the safety of the people, stating, "Get the people out of threat; I myself will take care of the two strong warriors here." Yuta agreed, adding, "I will be nearby if you need backup."

With a confident smile, Kenzo turned his attention to the two adversaries perched on the nearby buildings. "Are y'all going to come out, or do I need to come and get y'all?" he called out. Without waiting for an answer, Kenzo swiftly moved, appearing next to them.

"Y'all are weaker than I thought," he remarked, sizing up the situation.