Just shut up

Tooru: (nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)! Go out with me!
Tooru: (nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) Let's go on a date!
Every minute of every day these are the sentences he always bugs me with. And when we do all these things; no scratch that, before we even get to doing those things, he has volleyball, and he has all his fangirls bothering us and pushing me out of the way.
He ran all the way to my classroom just to ask me out. And then he runs all the way to my house during the winter to ask me out on a date. He must be an idiot.
Now I can hear people shouting, "Yo, (name)! Your boyfriend is coming over!" and then they snicker at me. Being my usual self I just ignore them and organize my stuff before the bell rings.
Tooru: (nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)! Let's go out!
Me: Tooru, I do-
Tooru: Where do you want to go first? The mall? OH NO! Maybe we can go get Crepes after school! And then we can go watch a movie and-
Without letting him finish I just kissed him without thinking. Once I realised what I did I widen my eyes and covered my mouth.
Everyone: OHHHHHHHHH!
Tooru: Eto... (name) if you wanted a kiss that much you should've just asked
Tooru pulled my hands away from my mouth and kissed me in front of everyone.
Me: Tooru......
Tooru: I love you too!
Me: *sighs* Baka... I love you too.

~Extra Ending~
Tooru: So where do you want to go today?
Me: Don't you have practice today?
Tooru: AHHH! Wait for me!
I just giggle to myself at his childishness.
Tooru: AHHH! I forgot something!
Me: What did you forget? I'll get it for you.
Tooru: This.
Then he kisses me again.
Me: ASSIKAWA!!!!!
Tooru: Itai Itai!!!!!!
Me: Baka!
Tooru: But I'm your baka! ITAI ITAI!
Me: Hmph
Tooru: Hehehe, can I get a kiss here for good luck?
Me: *sighs* Fine *kisses Tooru*
Tooru: Aishiteru, (name)
Me: Baka.
Tooru: Hehe
End