Chapter 3

The next lesson started. Computer science a really boring subject. The teacher told us something about algorithms as I noticed that my fingers got crushed by two chairs, cause my arm lied on the backrest of Hunters.

"Pavel could you please move away with your chair ?" I asked nicely. He didn't answered my question.

"Pavel !", I said a lil bit louder.

"Oh, yeah sry", he didn't even stopped looking at my hand.

"Are you done staring ? Don't look like this", I asked. I felt that this panic was coming.

"Yeah... what did you do to your hand ? These are so many little cuts", he looked like he realized what he just saw.

"I don't even know it anymore", I spoke actually knowing what I did to myself.

"Elliot, we're friends so i just wanna know. Do you cut yourself ? I mean you don't have to answer that", he asked calm.

I just nodded and tried my best not to cry in Hunters arms. He hugged me as he heard this question.

Hunter turned around to Pavel. "Could you please leave him alone ? Thank you", he asked.

"Hunter, do-oo...nt", I whispered while I cried.

"Sry Mrs. Madni, can I bring Elliot to the Infirmary of our school ? He doesn't feel good", he tried to explain to Mrs. Madni.

"Of course. If he really needs to go home then go with him. I want you to take care of him, his way home, ok ?" She continued, "Leave your things here for now, you can always get them later".

Hunter and I left the room and went to the infirmary. He told the nurse what happened.

"You wanna go home or stay at school ?", the nurse asked.

"I wanna stay here", I said unsure.

"Then please go back to class and if you need me you can come to me", She said nicely.

As we went out of the infirmary, Hunter looked me into my eyes. "What is it ? What's wrong ?", I asked.

"I'm so proud of you, that you keep trying. I love you so fucking much, Ell", Hunter spoke to me while blushing right in front of me.

"Thank you, without you I think I didn't even had solved it. I love you so much too, Hunter", I said after blushing right after him.

We were going back to class and all stared at us.