Chapter 5

School, many students hate it some of them love it. I personally hate it. All the teachers and other students being annoying.

Chester in the back of class throwing something like a paper ball after me. Hunter caught the last ball and started to confront him.

"Chester, what's your mission ? Why are you doing this ?", he asked angry.

"I'm doing it because he's a little faggot, what's he doing here anyway?", he said proud of himself.

When I heard these words, it really hurt me, but Hunter didn't let up and continued to confront him.

"But you know I'm gay too. But I don't get confronted, so what did he do to make you bully him like that?", he said.

The teacher came in to the room so Chester didn't have the time to answer.

I also think he would never have given an answer.

"How I hate him, Chester is so annoying. Why does he even think that about you? Did you used to be friends?" Hunter whispered in my ear.

"There was this one time when we did something together, but that was in kindergarten," I said thoughtfully.

The day passed and Hunter invited me to stay with him for the night. I said yes to him. I wanted to take my mind off things.

Later that evening—————————————————

We continued watching our series from the last time. We lay in his bed, holding hands and cuddling.

When he suddenly turned off the TV and pulled me close to him. He kissed me. Hunter shifted his weight onto me, lying on top of me. And kissed me on the neck. I didn't think anything of it and let him get on with it.

"Are you okay with that?" he asked me when he noticed that I was getting quiet.

"Yes... maybe a bit surprised but I don't mind", I said.

He carried on until I heard footsteps coming closer and closer and the door opened. His mother was standing in the doorway.

"Hunter, have you finished your household chores? Oh... hello Elliot, I didn't know you were here, nice to see you again" she said surprised.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again," I said out of decency.

"Yes, Mom, all the chores are done" Hunter said, slightly annoyed because she didn't knock.

The night began. I was lying in his arms. He held me as tightly as he could. We fell asleep.