Chapter 4

This really exhausting week came to a end. An the last two days I didn't even stood up to go to school. My mental health got worser and worser then I thought. I was unable to do something.

"Hey, can I come in ?", I heard a familiar voice.

"Who is it?", I asked.

"Im Hunter, you're boyfriend!", he laughed and shrugged it up as soon he entered.

He smiled at me. I just stared at him wondering actually what happened.

"You're not good, right ?", he asked.

"Yea I'm not. Actually I'm really bad. I don't know what's up with me but it needs to be something with the bullying.", I guessed.

"You wanna talk about ?", he carefully asked.

"No I'm not in the mood. Can we just do something nice like cuddling and watching a movie ?", I asked

"Of course. You wanna have snacks ?" Hunter looked at me.

"No please I just can't right now. My body wants to but my head doesn't", I shouted at him "I'm sorry for yelling at you"

"Hey it's ok. I know your having a hard time. Don't you wanna get out of this hoodie ?", He said, because the weather was really hot.

"Only if your not looking weird !", I said scared.

"Elliot, what did you do ? Bae why would I look weird on to your arm ?", Hunter asked.

I got out of the hoodie my arms are all covered up with fresh cuts. He came up to me and pressed his arms around my body as tight as he could. I just lied on his shoulder knowing I cry like in a second.

"Should I bring you something like a bandage ? I can help you.", he said nicely.

"Yea pls i don't wanna see people staring at my arm", i said while I sniffed.

Hunter went to the closet with the medicine and bandages. He picked all the stuff he needed and came back to my room.

"So, Elle pls lift your arm up. It's better to wrapped like this then any other way.", he said.

I followed his directions and after 10 minutes my arms were covered in two with bandages.

"Thank you.", i smiled at him.

I was beginning to get closer to him and give him a kiss but in this moment he pulled me against my wall. He kissed me harder then ever before.

"Oh, I'm sorry i must be freak out about your beautiful face", he blushed while saying it.

"I loved it", I made him clear.

After it nothing happened anymore. We just watched a film and cuddled all the time. Sometimes we made out but like smaller kisses.

As the night broke in we needed to stop looking our series, we started after the film.

"Actually are you going to school in 2 days ?", Hunter asked, "without you it's boring"

"If nothing happens in this time then I will", I said.

He looked at me. His proudness was really big. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and he turned around to sleep.

"Excuse me, what are you doing ?", I asked with a little sarcasm.

"Tryna sleep", he said confused

"Without me ?", I asked.

"Wow then you need to come over here. I'm not turning around", Hunter said to bully me.

As I walked over him to sleep in his arms. He grabbed my legs and pulled me done to him. Hunter lying on his back. I am on his chest. So close to his lips. His arms around my body and this incredible look into my eyes.

"Hahahahahahahah tricked you", he said with a laugher.

"Wow Hunter really brilliant from you", I couldn't really breath because his arms were so tight.

When he let go of me, he turned on his side. Facing me. But I noticed how his leg clung to mine. I surrendered and let myself fall into his body, my arms bent because I had no room. His left arm was draped over my body so I couldn't get away.