𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?"
____
↜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ↝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N stirs awake in her bed, sitting upright while trying to wipe the leftover sleep from her eyes. She glances over to the clock which read, 6:52 A.M. She couldn't help but feel proud of herself for waking up early as she began to get out from under her covers to get ready for the school day.

"School day,"

She repeated to herself in her head over and over again while in a slight state of disbelief. She was going to a new school, which was a little nerve wracking for her, but she felt a little better knowing that her brothers were going to be there as well.

Y/N did not want to think about them not having the same classes her, since that would have made her even more anxious than now. She walked into the bathroom and began brushing her teeth thoroughly before starting to get ready.

She put on light makeup, put on different clothes, and put on her socks and shoes. After that, Y/N heard her mother calling for her and her brothers to get their bags ready.

She took a second to prepare herself for the day and walked out of her room, shutting off her bedroom light and walking down the hallway towards the living area. Choso and Sukuna walked down the stairs with tired looks on their faces, both of them thinking about how early it was and how they wanted to sleep in. Their mother turned her head to them and narrowed her eyes in thought.

"Where's your brother?" Asuka asked the boys, rubbing her temples in frustration. She seemed to be in quite the hurry, which was understandable. Both the boys pointed upstairs.

"Brushin' his teeth or somethin'," Choso replied with a yawn, picking up his bag from the couch while Y/N and Ryōmen did the same. Asuka rolled her eyes before nodding and rushing them out of the door.

"You three get in the car while I rush your brother," She told them, snapping her fingers toward the vehicle outside. They all gave short "okays" and such as they exited the house quickly to avoid getting scolded. Their father sat in the passenger seat, snoring loudly as his head rested against the glass window.

Ryōmen gave a light snicker at that as he moved to sit in the very back seat of the car. Choso sat near the window and Y/N sat in the middle as they conversed over how they thought how the school day might play out.

Yuji and their mom soon joined the rest of the family in the car, Sukuna making fun of the pink haired triplet for taking so long, which made them both get scolded.

Asuka pulls out of the driveway and begins heading towards the teens' new school, JuJustu High. It wasn't very far, so they got there quickly.

All of the teenagers climbed out one by one and said goodbye to their mother before Sukuna begins to lead the triplets and himself towards the front office. The triplets followed their older brother quietly, but they all had very different expressions.

Yuji had a big smile on his face and felt overjoyed to meet new people, Choso wasn't sure what to feel and he has an uneasy look on his face, and Y/N looked calm, but was waiting for something bad to happen.