𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?"
____
↜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ↝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ack! What the fuck, Ryōmen!?" Choso screeched when his brother put him in a headlock, a loud cackle coming from Sukuna in response which made Choso elbow him in the ribs.

Lunch had been over for a couple of hours and now they were done with the rest of their classes, the siblings all walking home together. Y/N and Yuji were just watching their other two siblings fight and hit each other, both of them cheering on Choso silently (so Sukuna wouldn't go after them next).

The sound of something hitting a metal fence nearby caught all of their attention, the four all shared confused glances with each other before Yuji spoke up quietly, not wanting to alarm anyone who was near them, just in case something bad was happening.

"Uhm, what was that?" He whispered to his siblings, Choso pushing away Sukuna and glancing around to find the source.

"Shut up for a sec," Sukuna said quietly, walking towards the sound while the other three followed him cautiously. They walked for only a minute before they heard the sound of people taunting someone, and a girls loud laugh ringing through the air.

Across the street, in the alley near the school fence, was a small group of students. Three of them were boys and one was a girl. Sukuna clicked his tongue and shook his head, beginning to walk away.

"It's just a buncha idiots,"

"Nah, wait," Y/N spoke in a shocked tone, pointing to the boy who was slumped against the fence getting kicked by the biggest guy there. Everyone's, excluding Ryōmen, eyes widen in surprise when they noticed who it was.

"I-Is that Junpei?" Yuji said in a tone of disbelief, his hand clenching into a fist at the sight of his new friend getting beaten up. Choso nodded slowly and as Yuji grabbed Sukuna to keep him from walking away.

"We gotta help him," Y/N told them, a frown forming onto her lips as she started to walk towards him. Sukuna grabbed her wrist and stopped her, scoffing while he watched the boy getting pummeled.

"You crazy? We ain't doin' shit. That's his fight and I ain't helping that little emo freak," Ryōmen replied as he tried dragging her away while signaling for the other two to follow him. Yuji stared at him in disbelief, not believing how unreasonable his older brother was being.

"What're you talkin' bout? We gotta help him, he's gettin' his ass beat!" Yuji whisper yelled as Y/N snatched her wrist out of Sukuna's grasp, glaring at him while she refrained from slapping him out of frustration.

"Yuji's right. We have to help Junpei or he's gonna get badly hurt, Ryōmen," Choso agreed with his triplet brother, glancing at him sternly. Sukuna crossed his arms over his chest and began arguing with his two brothers, asking how they would possibly do that.

Y/N gave an exasperated look to the three stooges before she began sprinting towards the scene, pushing over the boy with freckles and small eyes who was kicking Junpei and kneeing him in his side, then spitting in his face when he fell to the ground.

Her brothers, the two other boys, the girl, and Junpei all looked at her in shock. Yuji began sprinting towards her as well and tackled down the other boy, putting him in a headlock while the other two bothers ran in to help them. Choso went to check on Junpei, kneeling beside him as Sukuna rolled his eyes and started beating up the bigger guy, just enjoying being able to see someone who got their ass beat.

Y/N began kicking the freckled guy in the side before stepping away, panting and then glancing at the girl and pushing her down as well, the girl giving a gasp as she fell. The girl's name was Tsubasa, Nobara had told Y/N about her and how annoying she was.

She had told Y/N how Tsubasa liked to pick on Junpei and that she recognized him when he had sat at their table earlier that day, so Y/N felt a little irritated at the girl who now laid on the ground.

Tsubasa gave Y/N a glare, but got slapped before she could even say a word, tears springing into her eyes. Yuji watched her with a surprised look while the guy he had in a headlock squirmed and clawed at his arm, trying to breathe.

He noticed this and dropped him to the ground before walking over to his sister. He placed his hand on her shoulder to stop her from doing anything further and looked over at his brothers, watching Choso grab onto Junpei and help him stand.

One question played throughout Y/N's mind was this, "Why would these kids pick on someone as harmless as Junpei?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘜𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘙 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘚 !

Hey, so uhm, I didn't edit this too much, so sorry for spelling mistakes and possibly grammatical errors in this chapter ! ◠‿◠

↝