𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?"
____
↜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ↝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N and Choso's first two classes went by quickly. They weren't very interesting so far, but the two didn't have to do that much work. Choso and Y/N walked behind Nobara with trays of food in their hands, sitting beside the girl as she sat at a random cafeteria table.

Choso glanced around the cafeteria and searched for Yuji and Sukuna, wondering if they had entered before or after them. It seemed they had entered after the three, and they were walking with someone Choso had not met yet. Y/N glanced over at her brother curiously and followed his gaze.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she saw the two in the lunch line, talking to a boy with black hair, his bangs covering half of his face. Choso and Y/N shared a look before he stuck his hand up and waved down the three, motioning them over. Sukuna noticed them first and grabbed the back of Yuji's neck to drag him towards the table, a small yelp coming from the boys mouth.

"W-Wait, dumbass!" Yuji whisper yelled to his brother, turning his attention to JUNPEI, the boy he had met during second period. "You should come eat with us, too. I want you to meet my other siblings." He smiles brightly and wraps one arm around Junpei's shoulder, guiding him to the table before he could give an answer.

Junpei could feel a sense of anxiety creep up on him when he saw who he would be sitting with. It was with two girls, and a boy who all looked intimidating. He thought about how he would even start a conversation, but he's mind was blank.

He was too distracted by how many people he would be seated with, five to be exact. And to him, this was like a crowd of people who he did not think would like him. As he and the two brothers got closer to the table, only one sentence repeated in Junpei's mind.

"My first impression has to be great, or else this group might start bullying me too..."

Sukuna pushed Yuji into the table before sitting down and taking the orange that was sat upon his sister's tray. Y/N rolled her eyes at him before turning to Yuji -who had just gotten done cussing out Sukuna- and glancing at his new friend.

She observed him for a moment which caused him to freeze up as everyone's attention was suddenly on him, his face flushing bright red. Yuji stood beside him as he placed his tray onto the table and placed a hand onto Junpei's shoulder, the bright smile he had before coming back.

"This is Junpei. I met him in class n' he's gonna sit with us," he told the small group while he motioned for his new friend to sit down.

Nobara looked up from her tray and observed Junpei closely as he has sat down, making him more anxious from the judgmental look in her eyes.

"Whatever," she said after a moment, giving a shrug and continued picking at her food. Choso nodded along, not really minding his presence at the table. Sukuna just ignored them completely and glanced around the cafeteria as he peeled the orange, eating it while he glared at random students who looked his way. Y/N let out a sigh at the fact that no one had spoken to Junpei, so she decided to do it herself.

"I'm Y/N, this is Choso. We're Yuji's triplet brother and sister," she informed him, then pointed to her older brother. "That's Ryōmen, but call him Sukuna. He doesn't like people usin' his first name. He's our brother, too."

Y/N glanced at Nobara and nudged her shoulder, making her introduce herself. Nobara huffed subtly and looked at the boy, staring at him intently.

"I'm Nobara," she hummed, giving a curt nod to which Y/N sighed softly.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you," she says, giving him a small polite smile while Choso and Yuji nodded along with her. Sukuna rolled his eyes and glanced at the boy, feeling annoyed at how pathetic and nervous he was being.

"The fucks up with your hair? What're you? Emo?" Sukuna scoffed, narrowing his eyes at Junpei which made him even more anxious.

"I-I'm not emo-"

"Ryōmen, leave him alone," Choso sighed, using his spork to push around the food on his tray as he stared at his brother with an annoyed expression. He hated hearing him bully people, since most of the time Sukuna had no reason to. Sukuna clicked his tongue and almost immediately started an argument with him, both of them going back and forth while the rest ignored them, Junpei sighing quietly.

"This went better than I expected..." He thought to himself, his gaze going to Yuji, Y/N, and Nobara as they all spoke to one another, a warm smile spreading onto Junpei's features.

↝