𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌. 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀
ᴍᴇᴄᴄᴀ

hearing my boyfriend shut the door behind himself, i leaned over on my bed snatching his phone up without a thought.

scratching at my wig cap straight backs, i put the passcode in. clocking every notification that came down on his screen. i had a hair appointment in a hour, needed to see if i had to run somebody's fade real quick before then

Seeing nothing in the main messages or the recently deleted. I swiped out the tab locking his phone back to toss on the bed.

Sitting down in my original spot in the bed, i pulled the comforter back over my lap

mani barging out the bathroom door suddenly "what you talkin' about you so single nari?, you and that twitter shit finna get yo ass killed on the set cuz, i'll be the one to tell you that shit now."

"bae."

"naw, you be having so some much to say over the phone but when you get around me you scary ass fuck." mani continued on, coming up on me "-on crip. you talking about bae now, anari quit playin' wit' me and stop wit' the posting shit ight?"

i puckered my lips up at him, opening pizza my lunchable left on the bed.

"huh?." he stared down at me seriously.

"i'm sorry dada." i apologized, poking my bottom lip out.

"And yo cousin always instigating like his buster ass can't get smoked on. tell em' don't make me pop out down the grapes give them niggas some to talk about fr." mani took his gun out, putting it up on my nightstand. "ion kno' why them lil ass boys treat me like i been that. i stand out they way because of you."

"mani don't get to talking like that okay?." I spoke calmly, making my pizza.

"you finna get your hair done and start that shit back up because yo ass weird fool."

I put my hand up eating.

he kept quiet finally, going around to the other side of the bed. I grabbed my phone up to get on tiktok. "i'm weird." I mumbled.

"anari but is you single though?"

"mani. i said i was sorry and you still dragging it?." I sat criss cross, scrolling on my fyp.

"every time we beef you always talking about you single, watch i go roun' sayin s-"

"what?" I turned my head to him so fast. "saying what?."