𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌. 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀
ᴍᴇᴄᴄᴀ

"hello?" i put the regular call on speaker getting out of binky's car. "-this is anari santana speaking." saying in a automated like voice, trolling.

"where you going?."

"mani stop calling me, i don't even wanna be with you no more." i said, really my irritation speaking for me.

"okay anari, and you know who you gotta run it wit."

"just because i don't want to be with you?"

"you don't got no reason to be leaving me on crip. so, yes you bout' to get beat cuz." mani replied so seriously. "on the set you is."

"i'm not." i did a smooch before hanging up, coming to the automatic doors of the motel with binky.

binky laughed "he talking about some yes you about to get beat, on the set you is"

"annoying as fuck" we went past the people at the front desk, turned down the side hallway next to them.

"cook that nigga some grits girl."

"what the fuck?" i laughed, getting on my instagram.

"mhm, cook it, butter while its hot then throw."

"oh girl i'm not going back to the state."

approaching the elevator, i hit the button. sliding over on my story camera. binky doing a little dance waiting for the elevator to come down.

"whop whop whop" i tapped her butt a few times, recording "we boutta whop"

"-heyyy" i hyped her, the elevator making a ding sound opening up.

"we should go out"

"not with my burning busted ass fist." i got inside.

"let me see."

i made a fist as she walked into the elevator behind, binky grabbing my wrist pulling it over.

"why the fuck didn't you ice them?" she examined my knuckles. "look like you got blisters, all scraped up like you fought a bear."

"i be knuckling up with bitches." i pulled away.

"you suspended?"

"i don't know."

"ohh poodie pop you gotta get it togetherrr"

"hoes calling my fade" i shrugged my shoulders "i was chilling."

"no you was jumping"

"max wasn't about to lose in front of me silly rabbit." i clasped my hands together coming out "now ima show bitches why they was better off calling on max."