𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌. 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀
ᴍᴇᴄᴄᴀ

leaning upside the lockers. max came running out her first period class to me quick, just in time.

i started laughing noticing, coming back up off the lockers. tossing my bookbag strap over my shoulder

"you should've told me you had a sub. i woulda' been right in there acting like somebody else on the attendance list."

"i'm all running and shit, she did even see me." max slowed up getting closer to me, "i had my airpods in chilling, thought the facetime ringtone was apart of the song. i'm like no way this bitch came to school."

"i was laying in bed smoking thinking like damn, i got so much stuff to catch up on. let me get the fuck up."

"lucky, my momma be forcing me to come." she replied, shaking her head as wewalked off "you know aryn new girlfriend came to school?."

"nah, she took me to my hair appointment yesterday. you saw niy and kori too?."

"they rode the bus with me."

"and you didn't get on that?" i looked at her crazy.

"they brothers was with them and everything what you wanted me to get jumped?"

"if you see her before me ask niy wassup with a fade. she left a scar under my eye omm, i need that." i said, "aryn girlfriend only do all that funny acting shit with y'all, we got no issues."

"well ima be on that"
we got up to the auditorium. "she been running from me, binky, and jenny for weeks."

"i would be running from binky too, wassup after school?."

"i told her come to the bathroom during lunch."

"goddd" i dragged out. knowing i was gonna end up fighting again

aryn's girlfriend name is markia.

markia has two homegirl's named kori and niy. that BOTHHH went out with aryn before.

with that whole dynamic it be a lot going on. i never saw a group of dick sucking bitches like them before.

i'm aryn's bestfriend, i would think for the girlfriend not to like me but the homegirls?. them bitches are fanned out.

i been beefing with them hoes over nothinggg for so longest that my homegirls started getting involved.

my homegirls got to kori, niy and two other of their friends before i could even get them.