𝐈. • a new found weakness .

જ⁀⁠♡∿〃━━━━━⁞ 💌 ⁞━━━━━〃∿જ⁀⁠♡

ISAGI was many things. An academic achiever was not one of them. However, the emperor and empress would not have that.

So here Isagi is, sitting on an uncomfortable chair behind his desk. As the crown prince, he apparently had to put in a lot of effort into learning the history of this empire and the history or rival empires as well.

None of them proved interesting in his eyes, except the empire of Crimsonia. He found the stories about the prince quite amusing.

The signature color of the empire was red but Michael Kaiser, the prince of that empire, always wore blue and even had blue highlights.

He wasn't so bad.

"Nevermind." whispered Isagi as he read more of this book. The more he read, the more he realizes how arrogant and annoying Kaiser proves to be.

However, it was just ink on paper. They might just be false rumors so Isagi chose not to take it to heart.

A loud knock caused Isagi to flinch. "You may come in." said Isagi after processing what happened for a moment, granting permission of entry.

"Kurona," called out Isagi as he watched Kurona put down a clipboard. "Here is the guest list your father reccomended, please call me if you need anything else." he said in response before taking his leave.

Grabbing another set of papers, he starts to write down invitations. He wrote most of the guests down but found himself confused when he spotted Michael Kaiser's name in the list.

"Father must have made a mistake." Isagi said to himself and decided to write down a different name. He wrote down ‘Noel Noa’ a well known teacher he sort of admired in a platonic way.

જ⁀⁠♡∿〃━━━━━⁞ 💌 ⁞━━━━━〃∿જ⁀⁠♡

ISAGI walked inside the grand ballroom he was sick of seeing. Many royalty from other kingdoms and countries fawned over it, but this was pretty much all Isagi sees throughout all his life.

As the rest of the guests arrived, Isagi found himself surprised. "Please welcome, the prince of Crimsonia." announced one of the guards.

Isagi's right eye twitched. He doesn't recall inviting someone from that empire into this ball.

"You must be Isagi." a voice said, a voice Isagi wasn't familiar with, but he could easily determine who this person was.

The man standing before him was the prince from a rival empire, Michael Kaiser. "I suppose no one taught you proper etiquette?" Isagi tilted his head, trying to maintain a friendly attitude but as he spoke, his tone was mocking.