𝐈𝐈. • abnormal tea party

જ⁀⁠♡∿〃━━━━━⁞ 💌 ⁞━━━━━〃∿જ⁀⁠♡

IT took Ness a while to come up with a perfect letter. He ran back to Kaiser, pushing the doors open. "Michael!" Ness called out.

"It's Kaiser." He corrected with apparent annoyance in his tone. Ness then moved to apologize but Kaiser quickly interrupted him.

He had raised a hand and signed for Ness to leave. "Forget it, I've changed my mind, I'll write the letter on my own." said the blonde, and Ness immediately left with his head down.

Placing his cheek on his palm, Kaiser looked down at the empty piece of paper. He clicked his pen as he thought about what to write.

Glaring at the paper, his overdramatic ass contemplated about how he should write the letter. Wanting to write in fancy cursive, he crumpled all the papers that didn't have extravagant handwriting.

જ⁀⁠♡∿〃━━━━━⁞ 💌 ⁞━━━━━〃∿જ⁀⁠♡

KAISER sealed the letter with a blue wax seal that had a rose design. A hum left his lips while he left the room and made his way to make preparations to send the letter off.

જ⁀⁠♡∿〃━━━━━⁞ 💌 ⁞━━━━━〃∿જ⁀⁠♡
ISAGI YOICHI received the letter a few hours later. Fragile, small, yet elegant hands held onto the letter. He inspected the still letter and somewhat admired its design.

Eyes focused on the blue rose design in the wax seal. With just that, he could easily identify who the sender was. He grabbed a dagger and slit the top half of the envelope. Pulling out the written letter in the envelope, a snort left his lips.

"A tea party?" he whispered to himself. The fact Kaiser had put in the effort to make the letter extravagant was amusing and the fact Kaiser chose to invite him to a tea party was even more so.