passing through

" damn...I love this season" Taehyung said while shivering. It was a winter night and Taehyung was just done showering . He was in his cosy pyjamas ready to snuggle into his warm bed and go into his dream land.

Taehyung sat infront of his vanity and started applying some of his skincare on his face while humming to the song ' love wins all' by his favourite artist IU . But She left the music industry after the tragic death of her younger brother.
Nobody had seen her brother in person,or maybe did but didn't know that it was her brother as he always kept a low profile.
But Taehyung did heard some rumours about her brother to be joining the music industry soon but....well , fate played.

" Done! Time to go and sleep" saying that Taehyung got up from his vanity stool and proceeded to go to his bed. He layed on his bed and was about to sleep when his phone dinged indicating that he had just received a message.

Taehyung picked up his phone being annoyed as to why was anyone texting him this late. Taehyung opened his chats and saw that it was none other than jimin.

Elf ass bitch

Hey tae! Considering the fact that you
Rarely ever open your fucking phone
I am guessing that you don't know
The fact that tomorrow is a holiday ~
✓✓

Taefatasshyung

Ohmaigawd.
Thanks hoe
Good night!
✓✓

Elf ass bitch

Yeah yeah whatevs~
✓✓

And with that Taehyung kept his phone back on the night stand and closed his eyes again. Suddenly he heard a knock on his balcony door. Taehyung shot open his eyes and flew out of his bed. He proceeded to take this bathroom slipper in his hand and stood in a defensive position ready to smack the life out of who ever the person at his balcony door was.

The balcony had a glass door so Taehyung had drawn the curtains, hence he couldn't see who was standing there.
Taehyung cautiously went towards the balcony door and drew the curtains in a flash.

" Y-you?" Taehyung hesitantly said to the man standing in the balcony. The man looked at Taehyung with the same stoic face he had when he was staring at the crying girl. " why are you here!? Answer me creep or I am not afraid to swing this slipper at you!"Taehyung threatened the man.

The man just simply snickered and rolled his eyes. " Listen here kiddo. Keep that thing down and open the damn door. We got some shit to discuss." The man simply orders while still sanding outside.

" Ok so you think I would let a sadistic bitch like you into my house!? No! Never!" Taehyung said with an alarming tone. The man just shrugged and started walking backwards then again turned around and  marched confidently towards the glass door.
" You....do know that you're gonna slam yourself into the door if you keep walking like that , right...?" Taehyung said being unsure of the man's actions.

But the man just ignored him and came face to face with the door. Just one more step and he would be inside Taehyung's room , shocking the living daylights out of the younger and then proceed to scare him for the rest of his life....and well, that sounded like a perfect plan to jeongguk, but all of it crumbled down when- " Oh man unhloy shit!" He exclaimed when he realised that he actually smacked himself on the door and stumbled backwards.

He looked inside and saw the younger on the ground, laughing his bronchioles out. " Are you a sadist as well as a lunatic? Damn! Deadly combo to be honest" and saying that he continued laughing. All while jeongguk was having existential  chrises. " H- how is that even possible?" Jeongguk said to himself but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

" I know right!? How is that even possible that you didn't pass through the damned closed door !" Taehyung joked being inside.

***************************************************************