-one-

-Kelani Stevenson--Los Angeles,California -20__________________________________January,28th,2023-11:00pm-It was a pretty slow night at the club tonight considering it was just our regulars and a shit ton of just weird broke old guys these nights a...

-Kelani Stevenson-
-Los Angeles,California
-20
__________________________________
January,28th,2023
-11:00pm-
It was a pretty slow night at the club tonight considering it was just our regulars and a shit ton of just weird broke old guys these nights always kinda irritated me cause they only happened when I wanted some real good money.

I had done about 2 sets and 3 lap dances by now and I made a fair amount of money so i decided to stay longer,and finally things were looking up when my boss came thur and told us it was a big group coming and told us to prepare ourselves.

I walked out on the stage as Me U and hennesy played by dej loaf I started slow with just some grinding and rubbing up and down my body slowly as i slowly turned around bending over the section that came in was loving every second of it they were throwing nothing less than 50's and 100's.

After finishing my set I was so exhausted and just sat in the dressing room waiting on the sweeper to bring my money but before they could bring it my boss told me that I was wanted in the section and I could never turn down some good money so I walked over and began slowly dancing infront of them all while rubbing my body and turning around showing my ass and playing with my boobs every guy in the section was talking and sounding excited but one guy in particular stood out.

He had dreads that sat in his face perfectly some touching his shoulders and he wore a white tshirt with a pair of amiris he was silent but you could tell he was entertained because he just licked his lips staring deeply at me dance while throwing money so I decided to take it into my own hands so I walked over and sat on his lap slowly grinding on him letting him take control of my grind with his hands on either side on my waist as he slipped money in my panties and grabbed my boobs holding hundreds in each hand.

After what felt like forever but had only been like a minute went by I pulled away while turning around grabbing his chin and making eye contact while flashing a smile at him and turning away walking out the section but before leaving said "bye have a nice nighttt" while blowing a kiss letting the sweepers in behind me.

I walked back into the dressing room happy as ever looking at the bags of money sitting by my locker as I walked over to grab the bags to go to the money counter.

I sat at the money counter grabbing the first bag and putting in the first stack "$1,000" it read and my eyes lit up seeing the 2 other full bags and that there was more in the current one.

-1 hour later-
It was now 3am and i was finally done counting and putting the money in rubber bands and paid my fees and had security walk me to my car now I was hungry as fuck and high considering I smoked the whole time I was counting my money.

I sat in my car just thinking about the boy i danced on tonight he was so handsome and he had such a clean respectful vibe to him, After about 10-15 minutes of me tryna lock in to drive i finally was ready and pulled out and made my way home.

__________________________________
KEEP OR NAW?