-seven-

yall finna be mad asl😂😂

-Kelani Stevenson--Los Angeles,California -20__________________________________February,17th,202311:30 pm

-Kelani Stevenson-
-Los Angeles,California
-20
__________________________________
February,17th,2023
11:30 pm

I was sitting in the back of the club waiting for the sweepers to bring my money as I texted Trevon letting him know I was almost done and that he could come get me.

I had been working every night since I said yes to his idea of moving to houston but I only wanted to under one circumstance ,which was I had enough money to support myself and my hair business, considering that now that I was moving so far I decided that I wanted to give up the stripper thing it almost seemed like a sign considering its been on my mind for a while.

..45 minutes later..

Trevon had just got to the club and he was standing right outside the locker room waiting on me to put everything I had at the club in the bags he brought me.

I finished packing my things and handed the ones I couldn't carry to Treavon, he handed me the keys to unlock the car so he could put everything in while I waited in the car starting it.

I logged into Trevons phone putting on Persian rugs hearing him close the trunk and get in the car I placed the phone down as he placed a light kiss on my lips detaching to put the car in reverse and pull off, me and Trevon decided to put our talking stage to the test considering I was going to be living with him.

I broke the comfortable silence asking when we were leaving for Houston, "we leave whenever you ready I wanna make sure you gon be comfortable" I just smiled and held his hand I was glad we I didn't have to be in much of a rush to up and go but I still didn't wanna take to long.

Eventually we got home and just sat on the couch staring at each other it was a odd part of our agenda for the past couple of nights it felt oddly comforting we would just sit there and soak in each other's presence until he would ask about my day and tomorrows plans.

Eventually he asked "how was your day today pretty?"  "it was good I made my goal tonight" I replied watching as he smiled "im so proud so whats yo next move?" he asked "well my next plan is packing this place up and doing all the paperwork" I replied smiling considering I never expected those words to leave my mouth leaving my LA apartment meant a new start for me and more hope.

"Well yk ima always be ready when you are so just let me know so I can help" Trevon said reassureing me his support was all I needed I laid back just sighing in relief everything was falling into place.

Eventually Trevon got up tapping me to get up and telling me to get ready for bed I got up off the couch walking towards my room grabbing my towel and shower stuff heading to the bathroom as Treavon took his shirt off laying in my bed turing on the tv.

I took my clothes off turing the water on and feeling it while grabbing my washcloth and soap off the counter getting in the shower feeling the water hit my back and being hit with instant relaxation I felt like I could go to sleep right now.

..1 hour later..

I got out the shower wrapping my towel around my body checking the time on my phone.

1:30pm the phone read

I headed into my room seeing a sleeping Trevon looking peaceful I grabbed my favorite pajamas setting them on the bed and lotioning my body I began going to do my back but heard Trevon lowly say "let me do it" I giggled "do what boy?" "put the lotion on yo back" he said "alright" I replied laying on my bed feeling him rub the lotion down my back to my butt to my ankles I felt relaxed.

I eventually got up putting on my pajamas and socks walking back to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I finished washing my face and walked back to my room laying down turning over as Treavon hugged me.

__________________________________

this a bs ass waste of a chapter but we need build up🤷‍♀️