-six-

-Kelani Stevenson--Los Angeles,California -20__________________________________February,14th,20236:00pmTrevon and me had been spending lots of time together, since after the first night after the club he ended up staying at my house and missing hi...

-Kelani Stevenson-
-Los Angeles,California
-20
__________________________________
February,14th,2023
6:00pm
Trevon and me had been spending lots of time together, since after the first night after the club he ended up staying at my house and missing his flight and decided to just book his ticket when he was ready to go back.

I was enjoying his company so much ever since i've been in La I haven't really gotten close with anyone but over these past couple days i've opened up to Trevon they I have really to anyone ,I told him about how I ended up in La all alone and why I spent most my time working or at home ,but honestly I haven't spent to much time in either of the places recently.

Ever since the day trevon extended his ticket we've been just going to my house to sleep and exploring and doing different things we had both been wanting to try, and to be honest I haven't been at work to much either but it seemed fine considering every time we did something involving money trevon would stop before i could even pay.

Today was more of a chill day for us we had been watching movies until trevon got up and asked me if I wanted to go to the store and get snacks so I got up and put on a simple outfit and my slides and walking into the living room signaling I was ready to go and we walked out the door and got in the black truck leaving the apartment building.

I began playing some music to attempt to break to silence but he had other plans on how to break the silence, as we sat at the red light I felt a had reach over and grab my chin I looked up into his deep brown eyes as I closed mines allowing his to lay a light and affectionate kiss on my lips.

I opened my eyes slowly pulling away smiling but soon snapping out of it realizing the light was green, as we drove away he spoke "so I guess you basically my valentine huh?" "I guess so if that means I get more of them bomb ass kisses" I laughed in response "mmm then you is so whatchu want and whatchu wanna do?" I really couldn't think of anything else I wanted other than something to eat.

We sat in the car eating our wingstop as he just made light conversation but we mostly sat in silence considering we had been talking all day "I know what I want now" I said breaking the silence considering he told me the food was just apart of my gift and I needed to come up with something else.

"I want a new purse" I said "oh bet then you wanna go tomorrow since the stores closing?" he said shocking me ive never had someone to be ready to get me what I wanted "um yea we can go anytime you want and thank you so much by the way" I replied he just smiled in response while putting his food away and driving back to my house with his hand on my thigh.

9:30pm

I sat awake with trevon just laying there cuddling in silence until he reminded me "you know I gotta go back to Houston sooner than later right ma?" I turned around facing him while scrunching my face "I forgot bout that why cant you just stay here with meee" I replied "sadly no I cant but if you woulda asked I want you to come wit me we can get you a room and I can show you around my city like you showed me yours" I smiled really big but then was hit by reality.

"What about my job?" I replied "we can always get a you a temporary one while you wit me or you know I gotchu expense wise" he replied I couldn't help but hug him I answered yes and he smiled hugging me back tighter I of course thought things were going to far but I felt such a deep connection with him.

__________________________________
What yall think? I lowkey think she moving a lil fast but bitch its a wattpad book get off my ass😑