-two-

-Kelani Stevenson--Los Angeles,California -20__________________________________February,2nd,202311:30pmTonight was a thursday usually we would get regulars and a bit extra be never anything crazy but for some odd reason tonight was different all t...

-Kelani Stevenson-
-Los Angeles,California
-20
__________________________________
February,2nd,2023
11:30pm
Tonight was a thursday usually we would get regulars and a bit extra be never anything crazy but for some odd reason tonight was different all the sections were full but one and there was a pretty large stage crowd.

I was excited knowing I was about to make some really good money tonight so I went into my locker and picked my favorite outfit out of my bag and slipped it on along with my favorite heels ans the outfit fit like a glove.

I prepared for my set by getting a few shots and smoking as well as tell the dj my song for this set

"Girls Need Love-Summer Walker"

After about 20 minutes pass it was finally my time "AND WELOCOMEING TO THE STAGEEE HENESSY" I walked out doing my sexiest walk to the pole as I grabbed it climbing to the top and sliding down while feeling on my body the crowd was definitely cheering and enjoying but it wasn't what I needed so i decided what better than to take my top off.

I made it to the bottom of the pole still dancing I slowly turned around and took my top off still slowly moving I then turned back around holding on to the pole grabbing my boobs and before I knew it money was just flying to the stage.

While I was dancing I looked over and noticed a familiar face but this time it was just him but he still had a section I stared kind of hard considering he was so handsome but soon looked away once we made accidentally eye contact and though out the rest of my set i felt eyes glued to me.

As i was walking off the stage I seen him talking to my manager and staring at me while pointing once I got to the locker room and got my money my boss came in and told me a section requested me so I said ok and walked over and to no suprise it was him I went to start dancing but he broke silence and for the the first time he talked, "ion want you to dance in front of me come on ma do what you did last time i came".

I walked over grabbing his chin "whatever you say mr sexy" I laughed and began grinding on his lap and stuff while he just rubbed down my body and put money in my top and panties the lap dance was over pretty soon tho but as I went to walk away he said "whattt come on i came just for you mama" I turned around looking at him and said "well im sorry i can only be in a section so long" which led to him asking for my number I decided to just give it to him since I was sure he wasn't gonna use it to him im just a dancer.

__________________________________
once again ima cartdemic victim not to many things stick to my brain so sorry for the short chapters

but anyway thoughts on everything so far?