Piña Coladas and Daiquiris (2)

We sit in the taxi slightly crammed, my mom sits in the front seat while I sit in the middle next to both Ethan and his mom.

Every time the car turns right I'm forced into Ethan and all I can smell is his body spray, it's not a bad scent but he is definitely wearing too much.

Eventually we get there and check out our rooms, as I mentioned earlier me and Ethan have to split a room because our moms decided it would be best for us to try and get along. There are two beds and a translucent divider between beds so it's not that bad I guess.

Our room is gorgeous big fluffy queen sized beds decked out with all the pillows and blankets you could want, a huge flatscreen tv and lots of plants decorate the room making it feel tropical!

Ethan lays down on the bed across from the balcony where the private hot tub is and i instantly tell him that that will be my bed and he can take the one closest to the door and the bathroom.

He looks at me and says "too late i'm already napping here" He then removes his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers.

"What are you doing stripping in front of me gross" i utter looking at him with disgust and disbelief

"Elliana chill out it's the same as wearing a bathing suit plus how else am i supposed to get comfortable" he scoffs asking me

"Whatever i'm going down to the pool to enjoy a few daiquiris, you know they don't check ids here" I say excitedly

"You're gonna melt in that sweatshirt your wearing you know"  He says as i'm about to walk out the door

Hmm he is right my shorts are ok but this sweatshirt is too heavy and warm, that's when i come up with a plan.

I turn around to face him and take off my sweatshirt leaving me in just my bra, my favourite lacy pink one that was comfortable and made my boobs look great

"Jesus Elliana cover up nobody wants to see that" He shouts shocked at my actions

"What? It's the same as a bathing suit after all" I spit back knowing that there's nothing he can say

"Whatever just get them out of my face" He says turning away from me looking embarrassed

"Ethan i'm 10 feet away from you in pretty sure i'm not "in your face". I pick up a bikini top similar to the bra i have on and hold it up "see same thing"

"yeah yeah whatever" He says rolling his eyes at me.

I go into the bathroom and change and then head downstairs to the pool area, that's where i see my mom and Ethan's mom.

"Elliana you've come to join us, but where is Ethan" My mom asks

"I think he's upstairs taking a nap, i don't know if he slept on the plane or not" I say genuinely not knowing since i slept the whole time.

"Ok we'll he's not allowed to waste this whole vacation in bed, we paid to much for this for him to sleep it away" His mom said sounding slightly aggravated

I tell them i'm going to go for a walk to the beach, even though i was planning on staying by the pool i don't feel like having my mom shame me for having a drink on vacation. I know i'm underage but i'm very responsible and always have been i understand my limits.

I walk on the path to the beach and see a tiny beach bar near by and run over that's when i see this handsome guy pouring what looked to be a vodka soda for an older gentleman at the bar.
He is tall with dark hair and very tan skin with these beautiful big brown eyes and a smile so white it could blind you.

I walk over and say hi and that's when the older gentleman gets up and says "Ok ok i'll let the kids have their fun" We both laugh and I ask him for a strawberry daiquiri