• 32 • je t'ai revu

You whimpered the word.

The name.

You hadn't spoken this name for so long, it brought tears to your eyes. Shudder went through your back to your head. Your tongue had forgotten what it felt like, to feel the bliss of pronouncing it. The name always came with agony. Eyes ran haywire, to make sure this indeed was real life. To check this wasn't an overexaggerated prank so you make an absolute fool of yourself.

Pounding heart regressed back to a high school girl. Jun...Their gaze on you made you feel utterly small and pointless yet again. One more time, just like then. It was more than overwhelming. You'd not felt like this, liquid and tiny, in such a long long time. A sob broke from your lips, as you assessed your old lover.

Hair shorter, face much more older than you remember. He looked like a picture-perfect daddy now, the cut of looking pseudo-young had tarnished. All he was was infinite black, pulling you in. His lips faltered, maybe you saw a tear drop from his eyes too. You can't be too sure cause you were too busy just taking his physical real presence in. Formal clothes crisp and the piercings he had back then had been taken out. Except of the lip ring.

He's here. He's right here. Before me.

God, you're about to succumb to the floor-

Before you could comprehend further or even take in this encounter completely, or what it could mean for your life, you saw him walking. Boldly. With no second thought. Towards you. You were chocking. Was he always so tall and built? So damn huge? You suddenly felt you had been returned home after a century of voyaging.

He remembers me?

He runs, panting, to reach you. You try to move but all you can do is sob. Gyeong is wiping away your tears, you try to tell her to leave them. They have been locked in a prison, they're happily flowing away. Free and liberated. All emotions cloud in together. Happy tears, distressed tears, nervous tears, sorrowful tears.

In less than a second, he reaches to you. You don't register anything around, except him. He's here. Gyeong moves out of the way, to look back to see who's this person and sees a dangerously dashing man standing behind her. Staring at you with literal stars and hearts in his eyes. A stream of water drips from his eyes too. She's so confused, moves out of the way.

"Ma'am, do you kno- Woah! Ms. Kim!"

No care in the world. Both of you lurch ahead and cry into each other's lips. His lips are like oxygen. You take in as much as you can, you're breathing for the first time. You've been surviving, you're not even human. This is a new birth. His skin and hands on you makes your own skin peel. With heat and belonging. Tears taste sweet cause...just cause. You're kissing him. He's eating you away. Every morsel of you is attached to him, feeling him under your palms as much as you can. You take him inside, desperately try to treasure him and just keep him with you. Make sure he won't ever go away. Never separate.

You know his lips are laying as many kisses on you as they can. His hot tears on your cheeks burn red. His arms hold you tight and strong. One palm engulfs your head, lightly resting on your hair. The simple act establishes dominance and care, you've not felt that in forever. It's easy to say you don't care how you look, you've thrown yourself into him and are never letting go. He doesn't wish that either.

Soon, his arms scoop you up in his arms and lifts you up. Makes your legs wrap around his waist, your arms wrap around his neck. Nothing is enough. You know he's carrying you somewhere but you couldn't bother checking. You're with him, you don't care. You've submitted yourself to him. He can take you wherever he wants, you'd go blindly.