Chapter 16

Aurelia's POV

Two months passed in the blink of an eye, with each day bringing us closer to our shared goals. Eolande and I spent countless hours discussing ways to forge a lasting peace agreement between the elves and the trolls. We believed that understanding and cooperation were key to bridging the gap between our cultures. We organized cultural exchange programs, encouraging our people to learn about each other's traditions, customs, and ways of life.

Our efforts bore fruit when a Peace Summit was held in Elflandia. Leaders from both realms gathered to discuss and negotiate terms of peace. It was a monumental event, a step towards a future where elves and trolls could coexist harmoniously.

In the midst of these developments, Eolande and I decided to honor our commitment to each other. We wed in a beautiful ceremony in Trolltopia, surrounded by our loved ones. It was a union of not just two individuals but two cultures, two worlds. As Eolande slid the wedding band onto my finger, I felt a surge of warmth, a promise of a shared future.

With our marriage, changes were imminent. Tama'irah, in a surprising move, decided to step down as the queen of the Elves. She believed that I was the right person to lead our people into this new era of peace and unity. So, with a heart full of purpose, I accepted the role of the Queen of the Elves.

My first decree as queen was to propose a merger between the Human World and Elflandia. Queen Eilonwy of the Humans was agreeable to the idea, seeing the potential benefits for both realms. Thus, a new realm was born, a realm where humans and elves lived together, learning from each other, growing together.

Seeing the success of this merger, I proposed a similar arrangement for Trolltopia. Eolande was supportive, understanding that this would pave the way for a better future for our people. And so, Trolltopia, too, became a part of our realm.

We named our new realm "The Tri-Queendom," a land governed by three queens—Eilonwy, Eolande, and myself. It was a realm of peace, unity, and mutual respect, a testament to the power of cooperation and understanding.

Under our leadership, the Tri-Queendom flourished. We established friendly relations with the leaders of other lands and realms, fostering alliances and partnerships that would ensure the prosperity and security of our realm. We explored beyond our realm's boundaries, opening channels of communication, and building bridges of friendship and cooperation.

Together, we were paving the way for a future where our people could live in harmony, a future where our differences were celebrated, not feared. A future where our shared dreams of peace and unity were no longer just dreams but a reality.

As we stood overlooking our realm, Eolande's hand in mine, Eilonwy by our side, I knew we had made the right decisions. We were creating a world that was inclusive, accepting, and united—a world that we could be proud of. And as I looked at my wife, her eyes reflecting the starlight, I knew that this was just the beginning. Together, we would continue to build a future for the Tri-Queendom, a future filled with peace, love, and unity.