lust...?

Sasha

It's simple. Just egg fried rice with bits of chorizo sausage. But it was an extremely serene experience to be cooking it. I've cooked lots of dishes before- from many different kinds of cuisines. But I've never actually attempted to cook egg fried rice.

Uncle Roger was a big inspiration. Last night, Connie had shown me a video of him reacting to Jaime Oliver's rendition of egg fried rice. I agree with Unc- it was dogshit. Absolutely butchered. I don't even know how you can butcher something so simple.

As a person who eats a lot, and is a culinary student, I've got quite a bit of food and ingredients stocked to be able to cook the things that I want. The snow storm's still raging outside, and it's getting increasingly more boring being cooped up inside all day, everyday. I almost wish classes would start again.

Once I finished cooking, I serve some rice into two bowls and give one to Historia. She had come into the lounge while I was cooking, and I offered her some.

We were sitting at our usual booth, and I decide to snap a pic of my creation, sending it to Connie.

"Holy shit, Sasha, this is so good!"

I look up at Historia, smiling,

"You mean it?"

"Of course! You said it yourself, last night; you're an amazing cook,"

I chuckle awkwardly, my face heating up at the memory,

"Yeahh. Connie kinda forced me to say that..."

Historia smirks at me,

"Oh, did he nowwww?"

My eyes widen,

"H-hey... what're you tryna say?"

She shrugs, innocently going back to eating her fried rice,

"Nothin',"

I feel my phone vibrate and check it, seeing a reply from Connie. He also sent me a picture. It was of the jar of chilli from that day at the farmers market, completely emptied.

Me:
EMPTY
DEMOLISHED
but wait...
JUST NOW??

Connie:
bruuuhhhh
procrastinated eating it fam
just started today
already gonezo

I chuckle,

Me:
dammmm

Connie:
i knowww
i got dat dad belly goin on rn
totally lost sight of my abs

I raise my eyebrow at my phone, giggling.

Me:
bahahaha
mans said abs

Connie:
whut

Me:
omg dude
no u dont

Connie:
yeah i do! i totally have abs

I type out a message, my finger hovering above the send button, unsure if I should send it.

Ah, fuck it. Connie's full of shit probably anyway.

Me:
pics or it didnt happen

Connie:
heheh just u wait

Me:
okayyy

Connie:
*pic*