10) BACK HOME

Theodore

Sitting in laikons living room with music blasting and jayla on his lap I leaned against the sofa trying to clear my mind. The room was foggy from the weed. I was high. Really high and I liked it. My mind was just as foggy as this room and thats how it's meant to be. It was like my body was numb and it took alot of strength to move it. That's probably why I couldn't feel Danielles hands in my hair her ass on my lap or her tongue on my throat.

"you haven't hit me up in a while homeboy." I turn my head so that I was facing her "mhm" she runs her hand down my face her thumb landing on my bottom lip. "whys that." I look into her blue eyes. "did you find someone else to sort you out." her acrylics go into my boxers gripping my dick and I Groan it was like I couldn't talk I don't know if I got a dodgy blunt but I've never felt this way when I was high before.

"get a room." laikons slurs before laughing and Danielle giggles getting off of my lap and grabbing my hand. She pulls me up it's was hard to stand up and my body felt floppy. Whilst I walked away with Danielle my feet dragged against the floors my head hanging low. Walking into laikons room Danielle pushes me on the bed climbing on top of me.

I immediately get hard well atleast that shits working cause my brains not. "damn your already ready for me this time." a chuckle escapes my mouth it's like my emotions were all jumbled up in the wrong order. She pulls my joggers down and she pulls her dress up. She was commando. That's nice I guess.

She climbs on my laps aligning us together."condom." I was able to slur out if I'm not able to stop this shit myself due to my numb body or speak loud enough to get her to fuck off I might aswell enjoy it. Danielle was leng with brunette hair plump lips big blue eyes and a fat arse and any guy would love to bang her out.

Reaching into the draw she finds a condom she tears it with her teeth before sliding it on me. She realigns me with her entrance. "you ready big boy." nope. "mmmhm" her eyes roll back and her mouth opens as she sinks down on my lap and she let's out a gasp. If I say it wasnt sexy as fuck I'd be lying.

Slowly she rides me her tits bouncing and her juices dripping down my cock. I hate being ridden it's my least favourite position and honestly depending on how the girl rides you It doesn't feel that great.

Gaining enough strength in my body I grip her throat flipping us around so she was on her back and I was in between her legs. I slowly buck my hips until I gain some speed and alot of it her legs were flying in the air her toes curled and my hands gripping her boobs she screamed loudly biting down on her lips. "God theo you feel so fucking good." she grips onto my shoulder her back arching up.

Fucking her harder I hit her gspot making her eyes roll back. "fuck right there right there theo fuck I'm close." i grip her throat again squeezing hard until she whimpers. Her legs shake hard and her hips buck and she moans loudly. I drop on her nutting into the Condom and my body felt heavier then before. Pulling out of her I take the condom off.

She grabs it off me looking into my eyes as she drains it into her mouth. She shows me her tongue which was covered in my cum. I push my fingers into her mouth shoving the cum further down her throat and she gags on my fingers and it make my dick twitch. I pull my fingers out of her mouth and she sucks on them. I roll of her and next to her with my boxer down to my feet and my hoodie on. My eyes felt heavy as they started to close.

🕳️

"thanks for fucking Danielle in my bed man it makes me happy to see that your busted a nut in my bed and left the condom on my mattress." laikon says sarcastically. I look around jayla was sitting on laikons bean back rolling up blunts. I was in my boxers and hoodie."what the fuck are you on about man." i ask did I fuck Danielle?

He looks at me with the 'stop playing' look and jayla laughs. "no seriously what are you on about." i sit up my head pounding why the fuck would I fuck Danielle I have Brooke. Well I don't have her and I'm not with her but I'm loyal enough to her to not fuck other girls whilst we sort whatevers going on out. I start to panic. How would she feel if she finds out gosh I'm such a fucking idiot. I pull on my hair.

"oh shit your not playing." i shake my head. "well Danielle came round and was all over you she took you upstairs I heard a bunch of moaning and shit. Once she left this morning I came up here and saw you knocked out boxers at your ankles and condom on the edge of the bed so obviously I put your boxers back on you and now your awake."

"fuck sake man that girl and her looks why couldn't she be butters" jayla laughs loudly at me smacking her knee. "Bro that blunt that your have me fucked me up man." I tell him gripping the bridge of my nose.
"yeah that's cause it had coke in it." my head shoots up at jayla.

"say your fucking joking right now." she shakes her head and I look at laikon. "we tried it a few months back and it was sick man you had to try it." i glare at him. "im going to beat your fucking ass man I don't play with that shit you could have least told me that you spiked my blunt."

"nah man it's not spiking we offered and you took it. Also it's not that deep." i kiss my teeth. "that shit can kill you man and get you addicted that's why I don't play with it."
He shakes his head. "your my brother if I knew it could kill you I wouldn't have given it to you also thers only a tiny bit in each blunt and you can't lie it was good."

It was good. "yeah it was but it also made me fuck my ex girlfriend and loose feeling in my body." he smirks "it also made you forget everything and made you stop thinking so much so mission accomplished."

I smirk shaking my head. "whatever man."