ch.1

TAKESHI

"Takeshi," my father said as he opened the door without knocking.

"Yes father," I said as I looked up from my laptop.

He walked into my office and sat himself onto one of the chairs in front of my desk. As usual he always has this air about him like he owns everything.

"I assume you received the e-mail about the family fight coming up in Italy?" he said, pouring himself a cup of my liquor.

"Yes," I said looking at him.

The family fight is an underground mafia cage fight where all the mafia families present a fighter who will represent them, but I recently got news that our fighters were killed in an underground MMA tournament, so we need a new fighter.

"And I am to assume that you know that our fighters lost and were killed in an underground ring in Rio," he said with a smirk.

"Where is this going?" I asked as my patience was getting thin.

"Is simple really, getting the fighter that killed our fighters to fight for us. I have done my research, and she is everything we need and luckily no other family has found her," he said while he put a file on the table.

I took the file and the moment I opened it; I was met with a red stamp that said *DEADLY*.

"Amaya Martin, ex-lieutenant of the U.S.A ghost squadron. She is a 27-year-old black American with a special mental case."

"Special?" I asked.

"Page 3. Her brain scan shows that she is a psychopath, but her behavior is completely normal. When she was 8 years old, she killed a kid that bullied her and didn't show emotion," he said as he light his cigar.

"Damn, why did she not get arrested or put in a mental institute?" I said going over her skill set, and I must say I was impressed.

"Thats what they thought but two years in a mental hospital, she did not show any psychotic behavior unless provoked. The U.S.A government saw a perfect individual to turn into a perfect puppet," he said.

"So, she spends what, .......14 years in the military?" I said while pouring myself a drink.

"Yes, since she was ten but 3 years ago, she resigned after witnessing her team get slaughtered by the Russian mafia and she was supposed to die to, but she didn't and we can't find out why," he said as he stood up fixing his blazer.

"Do you know what she looks like?" I said as I packed my belongings.

He put a brown envelope on the table and smiled–weird–, "you might find her beautiful," he said as he poured another glass and walked around my office.

I rolled my eyes and took out the pictures and FUCK!

The first picture was of her in a full black military uniform, holding an AK-47 in her hands. Her face had a stoic expression while behind her six others wearing the same uniform as her, but they had masks on.

The second one, she was wearing a black blazer and black pencil skirt while having a white t-shirt underneath. Her blazer was filled with medals and her clothes were form fitting and showing off her curves.

The third one, she was wearing her military green uniform while smoking and her hair was in a ponytail, showing off her straight black stands. She was sitting on a tree while others were training under her.

The fourth one, must have been the most recent because she was wearing black silk kick boxing uniform while standing over one of my fighters with a toothy smirk.

"I know.......she is impressive," my father said as we walked into the elevator.

"She is," I said putting the pictures back in the envelope.

"You know.......she is only 16 hours and 30 minutes Away," he said teasingly as the elevator dinged.

"Why can't we send someone to go get her," I asked.

"No, both you and I are going to get her because I have the date for her next fight, plus we have to see what we are going to pay for," he said as we got in*/85 the car.

Time skip

The roar of the crowd sounded as we walked past everyone so that we got to the VIP section which was close to the ring. Currently two men were going at each other, making sure that the other one was down for the count.

"When is she fighting?" I asked my father as I looked at my watch.

"Next," he said.

"You seem excited, why?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"You remember when your mother was killed," he asked with a small smile, but you could see some hurt in his expression.

"Yes," I said more confused.

"Amaya was there and she tried to save her but was too late," he said with a distant look in his eye.

The bell rang as both men were bloody and tried. The referee stepped in the ring while the fighter stepped out. The crowd went crazy as the lights switched off and only the ring had light.

"WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE DEATH ROUND AND THAT MEANS THAT THE ONLY WAY TO OUT IS DEATH," the referee said.

"ON THE LEFT SIDE WE HAVE....
......ROMAN LAKE,"

he introduced and some people cheered as the buff angry man walked into the ring. He seemed to be at latest my age, brown short hair, pale white skin and blue eyes.

"AND ON THE RIGHT SIDE WE HAVE......AMAYA....MARTIN"

He said and everyone cheered as the woman in question walked in. She has her rob on and covering half of her face. Her steps were confident and slow as she took her time to walk into the ring. She got in and took off her rob to show her gorgeous face that had a small smirk, and her eyes held a tease the seemed to make her opponent very mad.

Fight!!!!

And so, it begins.........