ch. 3

Amaya

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. Here I was sitting across Mr. Aizawa and his son, the head of the Yakuza. Not going to lie though, he was HOT! tattoos were picking out of his collar and hands, hair styled back, piercing eyes, built body and a velvet deep voice–no accent too– he is impressive.

"So let me get this straight, I have to fight for you and be his wife to get Dimitri?" I asked confused while looking between the Aizawa's.

"Yes," Takeshi said while folding his buff arms across his chest.

"Not only will you get the benefits of being a Yakuza's wife, but you will be his equal and be able to call some shoots too," Me. Aizawa said.

"And your cool with all of this?" I asked Takeshi as I throw away my bud.

"Yes, as long as you don't embarrass me, I'm ok plus you're not bad to look at," he said as his eyes went down my body discreetly.

"Sure, but I have one request," I said as I packed my belongings into my bag.

"Name it," Takeshi said.

"Not only will we be married but you are going to have to be loyal too," I said as I stopped next to Takeshi.

He smirked and stood up before saying "what makes you think that I will do that."

I let out a dark chuckle before looking him in the eyes saying, "I will make your life a living hell plus you saw my file, you know what I can do. I don't think you what me to send your body parts of that bitch, now do you."

His smirk grew into a toothy grin, and he stuck out his hand and said, "deal but you also have to follow that rule."

"No problem," I said while shaking his hand.

Mr. Aizawa clapped his hands before standing up, "good the wedding is in two months and the games are in four so take that time to get to know each other and to prepare for the fights."

"Am I leaving now, or will I leave when we get married," I asked while moving to the bathroom.

"I will see you in two months, in the meantime can I have your numbers so that we can talk," Takeshi asked while giving me his phone.

His phone look exactly like mine but the pouches were different. After typing my number and my name, I gave it back, but he changed it to *SAKURA*

I giggled and said, "really? Cherry Blossom?"

"Yes, do you not like it?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"Nah, it's cool, Usagi," I teased back.

"I am not a bunny," he said seriously.

"Sure, you aren't," I said as I walked into the bathroom, and I heard his father teasing him about the name.

Moments later, a knock sounded from the bathroom door. "Amaya, sometimes came up, we have to leave," Takeshi said.

"Ok, please close the door on your way out," I shouted and the heard shuffling before the door closed.

Two months later