ch.5

(A/N: EVERYTHING IN JAPANESE UNLESS STATED OTHER WISE)

TAKESHI

*A week later*

During the course of two months, Amaya and I have grown close but I had to admit that I was starting to fall for her. She is a strong willed, kind, funny, loveable and beautiful person. It has been a week before her arrival, and it has been more relaxing to come back home after a stressful day and just hold her in my arms when we sleep. The media has been restless since her arrival. The pictures of us a week ago were going viral and the up coming charity event in two days, is going to be a breading ground for the media and since today, i am free, i wanted to spend time with her.

I walked into the kitchen to find my siblings eating, while Haruka kept talking about Amaya.

"But seriously, yesterday i walked in on her doing one handed-hand stances like it was nothing," she said before turning to me, "you really hit the jackpot with her."

I chuckled and took a bite of my food, "yeah, i know i have but if it was not for father, i would have not found her."

"He finally did something right, huh?," Akira asked.

After the death of our mother, father has been ruthless and nearly did not let me take over but after his trip to Rio, he stopped trying to kill everyone and gave me the family business.

I figured out that he must have gone to check on Amaya when she was in the hospital. I also realized that he looks at her like he looks at Haruka, even if he does not admit it.

We continued with light conversation before Amaya walked in. She was wearing black yoga pants with a gray sports bra, some of her hair was stuck on her forehead because of the sweat and her breathing was uneven.

"Morning," she said s she walked to the fridge to take out a bottle of water.

"Morning," Haruka said joyfully and Amaya just chuckled.

"Good morning, big sister," Akira said.

We have gotten use to him calling her big sister, the same way he calls me big brother. He claims that since she is older and going to be my wife, she is automatically his big sister and Amaya is cool with it.

"Morning, Sakura," i said and she smiled and walked towards the table.

She got to my side and stole my toast before placing a kiss on my cheek and set down next to Haruka.

"What are your plans for today, Sakura?" I asked.

"Nothing, beside swimming and reading. Why?" She asked while she ran her hand in Haruka's hair.

"We are going out in an hour so please get ready," i said while drinking my coffee.

"Yes sir," she teased as she stood up and walked out.

I nearly choked when she said that and both my siblings just laughed at me.

"Can i come with," Haruka asked.

"Sure, both of you can come after your done with your duties," i said as i walked out.

I walked into my room and sat on the bed while going through my phone. Both Amaya and I have the exact same phone but different pouches.