chapter forty nine

Mr. and Mrs.

Pandora's point of view

I woke up hearing a seagull crying out and I looked over at the ocean, it was calm compared to last night. I sat up in bed as I pulled the sheet close to my chest as I slowly climbed out of bed while making sure the sheet was around my body good and nothing was exposed. I seen Luke standing in the kitchen cooking something and couldn't help but notice how muscular he was. The  Gray sweatpants hugged his waist perfectly as I stared in awe of this man that I would be married to in a few hours.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his body and pressed my lips against his back and gave him a quick kiss then rested my head against his back while he continued cooking. I felt his hand gently rest against mine as I softly speaking to him.

Pandora: what are you doing up so early baby?

Luke: I couldn't sleep.

Pandora: is everything okay?

Luke: everything is fine, I just stayed up all night thinking about different things.

Pandora: you should get some rest baby.

Luke: I tried but I can't.

Pandora: do you want to talk about it?

Luke: it's just...I don't want you to wake up one day and realize that you don't want to be with me again and it scares me. I never imagined that you and I would ever be this close, I just feel like you're going to decide one day that I'm not good for you anymore.

Pandora: I know that this is scary for you and there's been days that I feel the same way and I realize now that me pushing you away was a result of that fear I had. I often hoped that if I pushed you away that you would be with someone else but you showed me that you weren't going to give up on us, I was beyond scared that you would think that you no longer wanted me or our son in your life and that's why it took me so long to tell you about him and it became easy for me when you rejected him before and I...

Luke: I never wanted you to feel as if I didn't want you or him in my life and I apologize for making you feel that way, the truth is that I will always want you both no matter what we go through. You're the only one that I want to be with and I'm always going to choose you.

Pandora: you're the only one that I want as well, I know that you're scared but I'm never going to stop wanting you in my life. I love you Lukas Hemmings and I always will love you.

Luke: I love you too Pandora Hardy and I always will.

We finally arrived at the chapel and exchanged vows and rings then listened as the preacher finished what was going to say before pronouncing us husband and wife. I felt Luke pull me towards him and held me close while the preacher spoke a blessing of protection over our marriage in his native language and English. We thanked him after he signed the marriage certificate and we wrote our names down after he did and had a copy made so we could put it in a frame once we got home.

After we returned to the private resort we were using, I placed our marriage certificate in the small part of our travel bag so it wouldn't be damaged or left behind. I watched as Luke laid down in bed and got some rest so I decided to call Britney and check on Riley while he rested.

Britney: hey, I was just thinking about you. How are things going?

Pandora: things are good, he's resting so I thought I would call you and see how Riley was doing.