♪♡𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗...♡♪ (c.1)

RODY'S POV:

"Shit, Manon, please answer..." I said to myself, why she doesn't answer? She is busy? If she don't love any more? I call her 10 times, then I give up, she doesn't respond.

I went to my apartment and cried, I love her sm, why is she doing this to me? I fall asleep.

The next morning, i was thinking about the last night, maybe she is just mad at me fort calling her 10 times?

"Ugh, I'm hungry as fuck..."  Then, I realized that i can pay the apartment with ((shit is so fucking hard to write this srry)) Manon's date money, then i I realized that I really didn't have much money to pay for anything, I thought about going back to work at the restaurant, "it would be a good idea" I thought, maybe this way I can have a better apartment and live better.

I got ready and went to Vincent's restaurant to see if he could hire me again, it was 9pm, before going I ate a bunch of leftovers from the restaurant to eat something and I went to the restaurant.

VINCENT'S POV:

I was closing the restaurant when I saw Rody coming towards the restaurant, I was happy to see him again, but I didn't make any facial gestures.

"What are you doing here? You hadn't resigned?" "Well... Yes, but I need a job from now on, "I also want to save for a new apartment." He said, he had never seen his apartment but seeing him I'm sure his apartment is not too nice.

"So you want the job again. Right?" Since he's not here I have to do the waiter's job, it's very exhausting.

"Well, okay, but only because I don't have anyone else to do the waiter's job. Tomorrow at 6AM. I'll give you the uniform tomorrow."

RODY'S POV:

"Yes!" I said To myself, I was happy to have a job again, I hugged him "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He just stood still as I hugged him, seeming unfazed. "Well, he is like that." I thought.

I let it go and I went to my little apartment. I grabbed my guitar I started playing songs I wrote a long time ago, I had nothing to do, so I just played random songs until I was hungry.

VINCENT'S POV:

I was coming home mientras pensaba sobre lo que pasó With Rody and the restaurant, why can't I stop thinking about him? Well, he's back, I won't have to work as a waiter anymore.

He arrives at his apartment and leaves the keys on the table, he lies on the couch looking at the ceiling, thinking about Rody and what he did to Manon, he was confused, he couldn't stop thinking about Rody, every time That Rody was working, I just watched him, how he was sweating, he brought food to the people, he smiled at the customers, what was happening to him? Why did he feel this way?

He just fell asleep on the couch thinking about Rody.

The next morning he woke up on the couch, he looked at the time on the clock and he only had 10 minutes to get ready and go to work, shit, he had fallen asleep, he quickly got up from the couch And he's going to comb his hair a little, luckily he fell asleep with his work clothes on so he didn't have to change. He left his house and went down the stairs to the restaurant.

There I saw Rody, waiting for me, I felt a tingling inside me, I don't know why, I had never felt like this, what is happening to me? Well, I don't know, I just feel weird when I'm with Rody... 

"Oh, hello Vincent! I was waiting for you, since you have to give me the uniform I thought I'd go earlier, haha." Rody laughed a little while I opened the door to the restaurant and turned on the lights.

The clients began to come and I just looked at Rody, as he was serving the clients, he looked busy. After that I went to my office and smoked a cigarette to calm down a bit. "Why can't I stop thinking about Rody?" I thought as I blew the cigarette smoke out of my mouth.

10 minutes passed and everything was quiet, until suddenly you heard the sound of something falling, did it seem like something made of porcelain, a plate? I left my office quickly only to see a client yelling at Rody for accidentally dropping his plate on the floor. I left the kitchen and went with Rody and the customer, I saw the plate on the floor, Rody was scared.

"What's going on?" I said in a serious voice. "He threw my plate on the floor!" The customer said in an angry tone. "We are truly sorry, we are preparing another dish for you right now." I told the customer while Rody grabbed the broom to pick up the broken plate.

When Rody finished cleaning I motioned for him to come to my office.

RODY'S POV:

When I'm done cleaning, Vincent called me into his office. Will he be upset that he accidentally spilled a customer's food on the floor? I was a little scared of what Vincent could tell me, or make me, I went to his office quickly.

"What's wrong Vince? Why did you call me? Is it because of before?" I said, vincent was serious as always. "Yes, can you explain to me what happened?" He said, I explained what happened. "Oh, so it was just an accident." He kept looking at me with the same serious face as always, why does he always have this same face? Well, it's normal for him, the day he at least smiles will be a Victory

"Why are you always so serious, Vince?" He said, "Excuse me?" "I say this because you always have the same face, why don't you try to smile a little?" "I dont like to smile." He said, with a serious tone. "Pleasee" I said, hoping he would relent. Vincent smiles. "Happy? now get back to work." Wow, that was cute, quite cute.

I went back to work, I was serving customers all the time, it was exhausting, why can't Vincent just hire another waiter? Ugh, this is exhausting...

♪♡Well, this is the first chapter from my own story, I hope you all liked ^^♡♪

NUMBER OF WORDS: 1083