I don't have the cool letters anymore (c.3 heavy smut)

(I KNOW VINCENT IS CANONICALLY TALLER THAN RODY BUT IT'S NY STORY)

VINCENT'S POV:

I paused to breathe, breaking the kiss. I took the opportunity to say:

"Rody... Let's go to my house.~" I said, I didn't want anyone to see us since I was starting to escalate.

In 15 minutes we were already at my house, as soon as we arrived I threw the keys on a small table in the entrance, Rody grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me, at first it was just a normal French kiss, then the kiss began to escalate into something more.

Rody jumped on the couch with me, I was on top of him, kissing him passionately.

"I love you, Rody~" I said, we were both drunk, I didn't think much about my words, I was just enjoying the moment.

Rody began to take off my shirt while kissing me, I unbuttoned his plaid shirt at the same time.

Rody began to kiss my neck and chest, leaving hickeys everywhere. When he saw that I was only blushing a little, he began to bite my nipples.

"ahh~" a small moan escaped me.

Rody blushed a little and smiled, He kept biting my nipples.

God... It was so exciting~ I held Rody's head with one hand.

"Mmh~" I moaned involuntarily, I noticed a lump under me, oh, I guess it's "that"...

Rody lowered his hands from my back to my ass, I felt a little tingle inside me.

Rody was still Kissing my neck and giving me hickeys.

He put his hand under my pants, penetrating my ass with his index finger.

I was a little surprised,  "R-r-rody! It h-hurts..." I said, blushing for his action.

"Don't worry dear, I be gentle~" He said, and then put another finger in me.

"ah~ fuck..." I covered my mouth with one hand while with the other I clung to Rody's back.

Suddenly, He gets up to leave me face up on the couch, immediately afterwards he starts to take off my pants and boxers, then, when he starts to take off his pants, I said.

"Wait- ah~!" Before finishing my sentence, he grabs my legs and lifts me up so that my ass is at the height of his face, he begins to put his tongue in my hole.

"R-r-rody-! Ngh~!" I said with a blushing face.

"I see you're wet~" he said, while keeping his tongue inside me.

He still had his underwear on, so I didn't know how big his dick was.

"Vincent, I can't wait anymore." After saying that, he removed his tongue from inside me and then took off his underwear, god, that's bigger than I thought.

He grabbed my hips and gently penetrated my ass.

At first, he started out soft, it didn't hurt much, but every once in a while I would let out an involuntary moan. Then he started giving me hard, his skin was constantly hitting mine, I was just holding on to the couch.

((UEEPAA, this reminds me of the chapter 29 of nerd project))🥵

(Uh yall this chapter is short af bc I don't have ideas an yk yk, my friends are like "you r a Wattpad writer? 💀" And yk yk, YOU KNOW THERE ON MY MINDDD, HOW MANY SEASONS CHANGE, TURURURU~. Forget that, maybe, I will update again in 90 years? Bueno chicos compartid este fanfic con vuestro perro hasta nunca 😻🎀 (WoW this is so cringe)

 Forget that, maybe, I will update again in 90 years? Bueno chicos compartid este fanfic con vuestro perro hasta nunca 😻🎀 (WoW this is so cringe)