✰♡𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜? 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜?♡✰ (c.2 smut?)

RODY'S POV:

The shift finally ended, I was exhausted. as usual, I wiped the sweat from my forehead and grabbed my things to leave.

It was Friday, I was happy that I didn't have to come back tomorrow, I had nothing to do that day.

I looked at Vincent, he was smoking as always, I thought. " if I invite him?" Maybe this way I can have a better relationship with him, That way I could know a little more about him.

"hey Vincent, uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink, since it's Friday..." I said, a little nervous.

"Oh, um, okay? I guess..." "Yeah!" I thought, now I could get to know Vincent better!

"Ok, but now I have to change, give me... 20 minutes ok?" After saying that I grabbed my bike and went to change at my house, I put on comfortable clothes and went back to the restaurant.

There he was, waiting for me, smoking, again, it was to be expected from a guy like him.

"Oh, hello Vince! "Is Vincent-" I hope you didn't wait too long for me..." I said a little nervous. "Oh, yeah, yeah, Vincent."

We both started walking towards a bar, Vincent only following me.

When we got to a bar he said "Do the fucking poor people like you drink here?" Vincent said with a disgusted face. Fucking classist."Ouch? I'm not thaaat poor!" Vincent looked at me and said "you dress like a homeless person Rody." ((HELP THIS PART LMAOO)) I was kinda mad at him but nvrm.

When we entered the bar we sat at a table in the corner.

"Well, what do you want to order?" A waitress said. "A water, please." Vincent said, seriously. "I'll have a beer, please," I said, smiling kindly at the girl.

When the girl left, I told Vincent. "So you're not much of a drinker" I laughed a little.

VINCENT'S POV:

Fuck, that was kinda cute. I blushed a bit and said. "I don't drink because I'm not very tolerant of alcohol. "Plus I can't control the amount of alcohol I drink."
I said, with a serious expression on my face, as always.

We were talking about the restaurant and some things. Only Rody spoke, I just listened attentively and answered some questions.

Rody was starting to get drunk, he was just saying nonsense things.

"C'mon Vince! Drink some!" Rody said, he seemed cute "ok, ok, but only one." I grabbed Rody's half-finished beer and took a sip, as always, it didn't taste like anything.

"Shit, I'm already drunk" I thought, I knew I would regret it, why the hell did I listen to Rody?

"Rody, I think it's time to g-go..." I tried not to let the alcohol take control over my body.

I took Rody by the hand to leave the bar. I felt a tingle inside.

We leave the bar. Rody was leaning on me.

"You look sexy tonight, Vince~" I tried not to blush but I turned a little red.

"Rody, you're drunk. Please." I said, a little blushing at his comment.

"Why I'm always thinking about you?" Rody said.

"Excuse me?" I said, already blushing a little more.

"I don't know..."

I looked at Rody, he was looking forward.

"Hm, what if... As it is, he won't remember it tomorrow" I thought, we were just passing through an alley, I looked at him, grabbed his jaw and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed me back, I let go of his jaw and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, grabbing his neck, He grabbed my jaw with one hand and with the other he ran his hand on my hips. He was taller than me, so it was harder to reach his lips. I stood on tiptoe.

(Hi every one my Keyboard is not moving, sorry if it's short and I end it in the best part :c srryyy)