Zipline Action

Based on  S4EP3 "In the line of fire"

"BANG" Is all they heard before a Black SUV came barreling towards them before coming to a complete stop. They all unholstered their pistols then aiming it towards the SUV.

"SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!" Tim Ordered as the Guards exited their vehicle.

"We're private security, we got CCW's permits. Our client just got shot!"

Nolan circled around the SUV to the rear passenger, to see the client with a gsw to the head.

"Sarge, we got a sniper!"

Tim scanned the surrounding buildings, trying to get a bullet trajectory.

"7-A-100 Get me backup and airship, Suspect with a long rifle at Clancy Boulevard." Tim held his radio with his left hand.

"Nolan, Chen, Webb with me. Harper and Thorsen stay here." Tim gave out commands.

The group of officers went along the Boulevard in search of this Sniper. As they enter an alley, they see a Male figure with a hoodie on, exiting from a back door.

"Hey! LAPD STOP." Tim ordered.

Instead of stopping the Male bolted back inside of the building. The officers went after him in foot pursuit. They went after him level after level until the last level. The suspect now illuminated by the sunlight coming from the nearby windows, held onto a Zipline handle. Soon jumping out of the 5th story, ziplining across the alley to a neighboring building.

With Tim quick thinking he got an idea.

"Give me your nightstick, Lucy."

Now armed with 2 Nightsticks, Tim stacked them horizontally. He placed the Nightsticks on the Zipline.

"HOOAH!" Tim shouted the US Army's Battle cry, preparing himself.

With that, Tim followed the suspect. The other officer's watched in awe seeing their Fearless Sergeant follow suit behind the suspect. Their bodycams capturing everything insight. To the suspect setting off, to Tim following suit.

Tim landed harshly on the concrete of the roof, taking a tumble. Not backing down he got up quickly and pursued the suspect down the roof entrance.

"BANG BANG BANG - BANG." Gunshots could be heard from the opposite building. The group terrified that Tim got shot radioed in.

"7-A-100 B to A, Tim are you okay?" Aaron radioed.

Silence on the radio filled, the group of officers thinking the worst made their way down the parking garage, too fearful of the zipline. As the group exited the building crackling started on the radio.

"7-A-100, Suspect in-custody, Roll me EMS, GSW to the arm." A slight relief could be heard in Tim's voice.

The group entered the opposite building making their way up the stairs then the roof entrance, meeting Tim halfway up the roof entrance.

"Are you okay?" Distress filled Lucy's voice seeing the Sergeant with blood on his hands.

"I'm okay Luce, im good." Tim puts pressure on the gunshot wound.

The radio crackles notifying the group that units are arriving on scene.

-------------

The group are now with Sergeant Grey at the 5th story of the parking garage.

"So he jumped and you jumped?" Grey said quite impressed.

"You've should've seen it Sir, it was something out of a British Spy movie." Aaron said.

--------------

Grey watched the bodycam footage and was impressed. He made his way over to the group.

"Certainly impressive Bradford, I'm putting you up for a medal."

"Thank you sir, if it weren't for Officer Chen, I wouldn't off gotten the suspect."

"She just handed you her Baton."

"It's the effort that counts." Tim winks at Lucy.

"Right"

----------------

Time skip 2 weeks.

During roll call Captain Leon entered.

"Last thing before I dismiss you, Captain."

"Thank you Sergeant. As You all know of Sergeant Bradford's 'Zipline Action' two weeks ago, I'm here to present him with this medal."

The room erupted in claps as Tim got handed his medal, Lucy lifted her phone and snipped a photo.

"Cutie patootie."

: Author's Note
Please give me some ideas for Oneshots or short stories, and if you liked this Oneshot, please vote for it. :)