Dealing with a Racist

Information: Jackson's alive. Doug Stanton is Jackson partner. Tim's in Metro. Lucy's on Patrol.

The door to Lucy's apartment rattled open.

"I am done with Doug!"

"Why?"

"He's a racist. He pulled over every car who's driver is Black. Gave them unnecessary citations."

Hearing this Lucy dialed Tim.

"Hey Babe."

"Hey baby, can you come over? Jackson got something we need to talk about."

"Uh, Yeah I'll be there."

Tim got into a simple outfit before jumping in his truck and driving to Lucy's apartment.

---------

Tim parked his truck. He made his way up the apartment and landed on Lucy's apartment. Using his key he unlocks the door. Finding Lucy and Jackson on the couch bingeing on 'Top Cop'.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Lucy and Jackson swirled their heads towards Tim.

"Doug is a RACIST!" Jackson started.

"Woah, that's a huge claim, you got proof."

"Not enough for IA to investigate."

Tim started thinking, his foot patting on the carpet.

"Then we deal with him ourselves. Look I know this is against protocol and could probably get us fired, but cop's like Doug needs to be stopped."

"I'm in" Both Lucy and Jackson said.

"Ok, meet me at my house in 40 minutes I gotta get something."

----------

Tim's door rattles open, Lucy and Jackson entered the house. The house was a mess, military rugsacks scattered over the floor of the living room.

"What's this about, babe?"

Tim appeared out of his room in a Gray sweater and jeans, His Sergeant's Badge dangling from his neck and his pistol holster on his hip.

"It's something else. Umm I'll get changed real quick."

Tim disappears into his room. Couple minutes later he emerges with a Ski mask covering his face and a Plate Carrier equipped.

"Now I'm ready."

"We're not going to kill doug are we?"

"Relax Jackson, we're apart of a Task force now. Turns out Mr Racist, got his identity changed. Back in 2008, Randy Russell or Doug Stanton, got a warrant placed out on him by the US Army CID, for crimes against civilian's, war crimes. He slipped out the country with the help of locals. He's been here the whole time under our nose, under MY NOSE. I lead the investigation of the mutilation of civilian's. So we get this guy and we get back, in time for shift."

"Woah, Doug Stanton is Randy Russell? No wonder he looked familiar. My dad told me there was a possibility he was in Los Angeles."

"I should've known, I've been hunting this guy for ages, now we take a stab at him. I coordinated with DHS HSI and LAPD, notified Grey and the ARMY CID. HSI Agents are meeting us at Doug's house. HSI is leading the investigation so we're there to kick the doors down."

------------

At Doug's house.

200 metres away from his house, HSI Agents are gathered up with their Armored Bearcats and SUVS, supported by LAPD SWAT With their Bearcats.