12. Vijay

"No no Aunty it's enough

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"No no Aunty it's enough." Zayn kept saying.

"Eat this, look at yourself kitna patla hogya hai. Groom should look healthy in his wedding." My mom said.

We were having dinner at my place because it has been a long time since we had met together.

Zayn's wedding was coming closer and closer and we all were planning for bachelor party but nothing was fixed yet.

"Kha le shadi ke baad divya ne tera julus nikal dena. " (Eat it, after marriage Divya will be your headache.) I teased.

"Shut up, she is not my headache. She is the best person to exist in my life." Zayn said.

"And me? I thought you loved me but I am so disappointed that she is more important than me. Did you forget all the nights we spent together?" I said mimicking to cry.

Zayn choked on water and everyone laughed.

"What nights dude? Shut up don't make people question my sexuality."

"You eat, he is like this only. He doesn't want to settle himself and teases people who are settling in their lives." My Mom said taking his side.

"Don't worry Aunty bahu boht jald aane wali hai." (Don't worry aunty daughter in law is coming soon.) Aadhya said with wicked smile and my eyes widened.

"Huhh!?" Everyone was confused.

"I said it casually chill guys." Aadhya said and I got relaxed.

After some time Zayn asked.

"Why didn't you invite Reena?"

"Exactly, why didn't you invite Reeenaaaaaa....." Aadhya said teasing.

"What's with the tone?" Roshni asked.

"I asked normally." Aadhya said shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Saloni asked.

"Kuch nhi paglo ki doctor hai abh khud pagal bante ja rhi hai." (Nothing she is a mental patients doctor so now she is becoming one of them.) I said and gave a hint with my eyes for her to stop this nonsense.

"Seems like that."

"Actually I invited her but she said she has a important test tomorrow and she has to prepare it for today. Issliye tohh aaj raat ko aane se mana kar diya." (That's why she denied to meet me at night.) I said and continued eating when I realized what the hell I just said. When I looked up their eyes were already on me.

"What do you mean by that?" Aadhya asked raising eyebrows.

"I was talking about this dinner.... She didn't come to dinner because of that." I said trying to be confident.