Transformations

A/N  Just wanted to let you guy's know I'm now a multi fic writer, my main focus is Toothcup fanfics, and this will be the first fic I've written with hiccup having turned into a dragon. if Dragon on dragon relationships are not your thing I'd suggest reading my other fics. otherwise enjoy

~X~

Toothless pov

      I was mindlessly under the control of Drago's bewilderbeast. I couldn't control myself I couldn't help but watch the carnage of what was going on around me. 

      But that all changed when we got to berk. Drago was still on top of his dragon. and Hiccup was before him on the shores of berk. His flaming sword drawn and Gronkel iron shield drawn on the shore. 

The tyrant's control broken, the second his ice was aimed at Hiccup. 

But I was far too late.

~X~

Hiccup's pov

      I had nothing to loose. This was it, the finale stand. The final battle of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third I thought to myself. Prince of berk, dragon trainer. 

     The great beast drew in its breath ready to unleash a flurry of ice that never melts.  I drew my shield. Ready to defend myself and my home. But I knew it wouldn't matter. 

     I watched as this struck something in my dragon. His eye's returning to the round pupils that usually held nothing but love in his eyes. I watched him throw Drago off sending him falling to the sea below. Him rushing to my aid  as always but I knew he wouldn't make it and I resided in  my fate, I heard Valka and Astrid scream. But I couldn't hear what they were saying. 

      For a moment I felt invincible and then it happened. I was entombed in an icy sarcophagus

      This can't be it.. no!. I've come to far, I've fought so hard,  and lost so much. I thought to myself. "Gods help me" I asked. I could hear Toothless and Valka outside. Both pounding on the ice. I felt an ancient power well up within me colors of black and red overtaking my form. 

      It was then that I remembered what my mother said. I had the heart of a chief and the soul of a dragon I remembered.  I watched as Scales grew and my bones snapped in and out place adrenaline numbing all but the worst of the pain. A red glow over taking me I smiled as the scales formed and replaced my skin with jet black with a red tint to them.  How fitting, I thought to myself once more.

      Black wings sprouted form my back and a tail growing from between my legs. I could here Toothless outside. The sound of his plasma blast resounding off the ice. If just for a moment I thought of everything  being okay, and he relented.

      I felt a flame reside deep within me and I knew it was done. I did only what I've seen Toothless do a thousand times.  I opened my mouth the best I could light burgundy color gas filled the cavern and it sparked. I blew open the icy tomb with one shot. My now draconic eye's trained on the tyrant before me. Toothless was perched on some ice shot from the terrible dragon

      I watched as he turned around to smile at me Him knowing I was free before anyone else did I resided to join him. Firing shot after shot at the dragon, but my fire paled in comparison to Toothless's one of which broke one of the elephantine like tusks off . My blasts knocked many of the coral like spins off. More and more dragon's falling to our side and joining in the cacophony of hellfire being rained down on the tyrant

The Gargantuan dragon bowed its head before turning leaving. 

Toothless turned to me, happier then I had ever seen him. He eyed me up and down smiling before wrapping his arms and wings around me.