THE TRIP

Writing this part again and realizing it was just a simulation . Like 😣😣😣😣. The opening is a reference to Duty After School

"Please mom," Eun Woo pleaded with hid mother for the umpteenth time since he can back from extra lessons , "everyone else is going please sign it."

    His mother looked at him with sn exasperated sigh , "if I sign this who will take care of your younger siblings. I'll be too busy with the store ."

               Park Eun Woo was raised in a single parent house hold with two younger siblings both of whom were still in elementary. Their mother had become the sole bread winner after his father passed away and his mother took over the convenience store and because the place was so busy Eun Woo had to assist his mother with taking care of his  younger siblings .

       "Mom , I'll just be gone for the weekend we'll be going to a  youth center it won't be long it's just for the weekend ." He folded his hands , "please , when I come back I'll help at the store ."

   That seemed to tempt his mother , "will you."

           "Yes."

      "You  promise  to keep up your grades , take care of Eun Yi and Eun Na while working at the store."

        Eun Woo nodded eagerly he wasn't thr brightes student or anything but he got fairly good grades and he already knew how to balance his tasks

          His mother finally relented , "give me the form."

            Eun Woo smiled and handed the form for to sign on , "thank you Mom."

       His mother just looked at him with a tired smile , "have fun and you better come back quickly and take care of yourself "

     "Don't worry I'll." He looked at her with a reassuring smile .

     His mother didn't seem to really want him to go but having no choice amd seeing   how happy the trip seemed to excite him she consented and signed on the permission slip.

     The day of the school outing ad finally come. Eun Woo was excited for this he smiled seeing the other buses that were taking the other second year classes. He saw his home room teacher and made his way over to his designated bus.

          "Morning teacher."

      The teacher looked up and smiled ,  "Good morning Eun , you're ok."

      "I'm fine." He watched the teacher tick his name and the man left to attend to something.

              "Hi Eun Woo."

          Eun Woo  turned around and was confused for a moment before he smiled and waved at Ju Young before getting onto the bus.

    Cho Mi ha looked at her frenemy in shock , "yah! Why would you greet him."

      Ju Young scoffed , "is it a crime. I mean ...he's handsome don't you think ?"

          Mi ha tilted her head and shrugged  , "you've a point there. Park Eun Woo's pretty handsome for a loser that is."

              "More handsome  than me." Park Woo Ram walked up to the two with a camera around his neck.

        Ju Young scoffed and ignored the boy getting into the bus along with Mi Ha.

        "Hey Eun Woo!" Eun Ha waved at him as he got onto the bus, "we're about to play mafia." She pointed at her friends

            "Do you want to join?" Yeo Hool asked