STAYING WITHIN THE LINE

Eun Woo X Dabeom💗💗💗 or Eun Woo X Joon Hee🥰🥰🥰? Who do you want our boy to end up with in the end

    Eun Woo X Dabeom💗💗💗 or Eun Woo X Joon Hee🥰🥰🥰? Who do you want our boy to end up with in the end. Sure Eun Woo is dating Dabeom but break ups can happen.

The group consisting of Joon Hee, Hyunho , Eun Woo, Na Hee, So Mi, Heo Yool, Woo Ram  and Dong Hyun contuined trudging along the forest making sure they remained within in the boundary and did not cross the line

        "I would ask if you're ok," Eun Woo asked from behinthr other boy , "but I know it isn't .this situation is making all of us tired emotionally and physically. You don't have to talk if you're uncomfortable"

   Heo Yool appreciated the other boy's kindness but yet again Park Eun Woo was a very nice person , "I killed Eun Ha."

     "Don't say that."

     "I did." Heo Yool sniffled so the others wouldn't hear them. As much as he and Eun Ha competed  to win she was his friend and crush and her death was so violent and unexpected - she didn't deserve that why couldn't it have been him instead of her. "I voted for her and I..I even convinced the others to vote for her."

         Eun Woo frowned , "I voted for her too. And it wasn't your fault , we all thought last night it was a simple game. The two of you always pited against the other , I'm..sure if you had died instead , she would have felt the same you are right now. This isn't your fault. It's the game responsible ."

                  Heo Yool dried his tears , "I just don't know ...if I can tell myself that.  I cannot think that Eun Ha isn't with us anymore."  No matter how competitive they were , she was his friend and not only that , he had liked Baek Eun Ha alot and now he never got to even tell her that.

          Eun Woo looked at him in understanding    "I feel the same about Ju Won. It's .. too painful. Yesterday he was alive and now..this morning." 

            It was still hard to believe Ju Won had died , Eun Woo didn't know what he and Da Beom would tell their friend's family when they escaped would they believe them if they told them how exactly their son died   heck would any of the adults believe them about this Mafia Game. And would they be alive to even get out to see their family.

   "I'm sorry about that ," Heo Yool said kicking a stick in his path , "I know we don't hang out, but I know Choi Ju Won was your friend. You must be just in mourning like me."  He then noticed the other boy was lost in thought , "what's wrong?"

            Eun Woo watched the others in front of them , he and Heo Yool were at the end of the line. "I was just thinking ,  Eun Ha and Ju Won were both Mafias."

      "Yes."

     "You know this game better than me Heo Yool. Eun Ha died ...because of the voting and Ju Won was killed by another mafia." Eun Woo raised a brow , "is it possible for Mafias to kill each other."

   Heo Yool thought of all the times he played the game with his friends and shook his head. "No they can't. Mafias are on the same side."