NIGHT HAS COME

So Eun Woo and Da Beom are a thing but I plan for Eun Woo and Joon Hee to become end game . I ask you guys to support this book just like you do with True Colors.

       "Where did that staff go?" Eun Woo blinked the lobby was vacant  - the receptionists he had seen earlier their seats empty . He didn't think much on it the staff were probably on break.

            His attention went to a statue in the middle of the room. Eun Woo tilted his head to observe it , "that's one pretty statue." for some odd reason the structure looked familiar to him and it's marble eyes seemed sad for some reason - why did the statue remind him of someone ?

       He shook his head , "I'm thinking too much on this." He turned around and went outside no longer thinking of the statue.

              Eun Woo had decided to walk around the centre there was nothing more he liked doing than star gazing . Every night whenever he was through with his chores he looked up at the sky it was his favorite thing to do.

    "How is there still no network?" He tried walking around in circles and even holding his phone higher as his arm could let him but yet there was no signal in this place. "Is the Wifi just bad or is there no network in this area."

            It then crossed  his brain - how did the game download on his phone without any network

          "Maybe the signal in the room is stronger there." Eun Woo muttered to himself and decided to try the network from the inside .

          Eun Woo was making his way back when he heard a giant  splashing sound near the pool area. Curious he decided to check the reason  .

              When he arrived he saw Lee Yoon Seo in the pool a snickering So Mi and a few of her friends , exvely Na Hee laughing and he knew this was their  prank . The group also thrilled on picking on others but unlike Kyung Joon's group that did it publicly , So Mi and her friends were the kind who did it in the shadows so others wouldn't see it.

      "Yoon Seo. " her friend Oh Jung Won , or known to Eun Woo and most of the class as Mensan , said stretching out her hand.

           Eun Woo was about to leave but all of a sudden he saw Yoon Seo plunge below into the water. Without thinking twice , he immediately jumped into the pool to save her.

          Eun Woo swam further when he saw the girl floating to the bottom of the pool. He placed her hands around his neck and began to swim. As he approached the surface he felt something tugging on his leg trying to weigh him down.

      For a short moment when he turned to see what it was , he thought he caught a glimpse of something but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared and whatever hold on his foot was gone

      I need to get out before I lose all the oxygen in my head .

              Eun Woo made his way to the surface with Yoon Seo who was unconscious. He coughed up the water that had gotten.

      "Yoon Seo!" Jung Won immediately came to his side.

    "Did we take it too far."  Na Hee asked feeling bad for the two

    "Oh my." Woo Ram exclaimed looking just as nervous 

     Jisoo bit her nails and turned to her boyfriend , "we didn't kill her did we?"
         So Mi panicked , "don't sat such nonsense."