Stupid drunken ass bill

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed while the gang Tokio Hotel are getting drunk and getting bitches to fuck.

The door to your room opens and there is a 6,4ft man standing there, you Panik and freeze not knowing what it is so you pretend to fall asleep.

It was a drunk bill kaulitz, he burped in your face and you found it so hot you moaned "o~oh yea.!"

Bill got hard and jumped in your bed crushing your limbs, you scream in pleasure as he tries ripping your pants open.

Your pants had enough and they got sucked up your dry vagina making it wet and glorious for the man bill kaulitz to slip and slide into.

Bill does in fact slip and slide his fat dick into your bum hole.

You scream as you have never had a bum fuck before and as he moves in a steady pace, shit appears on his dick because you shat in pleasure as bill fucked you slowly and quickly.

"Baby WHAG the fuck is this brown stuff on my cock?" Bill asks as he slips out your bum hole and he fists your ass.

Your whole body shakes and you piss on his face.

"Yes baby cum for me" stupid drunk ass bill thought your piss was cum

He fists your ass and grabs a load of your shit and when he pulls his fist out he stares at the brown monster in delight.

"Chocolate for me?" Stupid drunk ass bill ate your shit

Bill slips his dick back inside you and fucks you until he came in you and he fell asleep with it inside.

His dick broke into 2 pieces...